Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY Jan. 23rd

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone ordering the sneak peek....A285346 Printed Sheer Blouse with Peplum Detail?  I have the multi in my cart in a small and medium because I'm not sure about sizing and still debating on the price.

@AZ girl I ordered the sneak peek in multi in medium. They didn't really discuss sizing did they or maybe I missed it I kept falling asleep. I love the print so much I'll work with the sleeve. I had a dress years ago in a similar print that I loved.

I fell in love with A285345 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Knit Cardigan with Lace Hem. I ordered it in Redwood this morning and during tonight's presentation when the willow started getting limited, I decided I better get it to go with my many greens while I had the chance.

I can't believe they still have not presented the woven embroidered blouse from the Look Book yet, A285378 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Woven Blouse with Embroidery I received mine in the cream today and it is pretty cute. Definitely not worth the money really but kind of irresistible anyway. I tried it on over a tank quickly and I'm glad I sized up one size from my usual. I like a top in that style to be a bit loose for layering. I initially thought I'd get the black but decided to switch things up a bit and try the cream.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone ordering the sneak peek....A285346 Printed Sheer Blouse with Peplum Detail?  I have the multi in my cart in a small and medium because I'm not sure about sizing and still debating on the price.

@AZ girl I ordered the sneak peek in multi in medium. They didn't really discuss sizing did they or maybe I missed it I kept falling asleep. I love the print so much I'll work with the sleeve. I had a dress years ago in a similar print that I loved.

I fell in love with A285345 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Knit Cardigan with Lace Hem. I ordered it in Redwood this morning and during tonight's presentation when the willow started getting limited, I decided I better get it to go with my many greens while I had the chance.

I can't believe they still have not presented the woven embroidered blouse from the Look Book yet, A285378 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Woven Blouse with Embroidery I received mine in the cream today and it is pretty cute. Definitely not worth the money really but kind of irresistible anyway. I tried it on over a tank quickly and I'm glad I sized up one size from my usual. I like a top in that style to be a bit loose for layering. I initially thought I'd get the black but decided to switch things up a bit and try the cream.

@Debzzz, I am looking forward to your reviews on the new multi blouse (A285346) since I let mine go out of my cart last night!  The print sure it pretty and I hope you love it!  I really liked the button front cardigan with the lace hem (A285345) as well!  It was difficult, but I resisted this time.  I look forward to your review on that one, too!  Great purchases overall!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl

Though interesting, I cannot wear a polyester blouse....plus I have enough lace decoration, as I too, considered these two pieces.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Does anyone have http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-w-Side-Slits.product.A269982.html?sc=A2699...

I must have missed it when it was first  presented, but I really like it in black.  If you have it, please tell me what you think.

I don't have it @Trudey, but I really like it as well!  They only thing stopping me was that I have about 30-40 of the same-ish long sleeve top...no joke.  I wishlisted it in smokey taupe.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl@Debzzz, the sneak peek multi blouse - LOVE the print, but I honestly didn't think it looked good on anyone includiing Amy whom I  thought could pull off just about any top and come out looking cute and pulled together.  I don't  know if it's the sleeves, or the flouncy bottom, or higher in front than the back , or all of it. But the print itself was exceptional. @Debzzz, I value your  opinion on these boards, so post as soon as you get  it and try it on.  I could easily see it with jeans or a skirt.   I keep saying I really only buy Lori's bottoms anymore, but if she were to  do this print in a top I could  get behind, I may ante up some $$.  Enjoyed the show  love reading all your thoughts.

@kzjohnson, good to "see"  you posting.

Honored Contributor

Didn't buy anything from the show, but I had the new print tank A286980 in my cart for the whole show as being a new arrival and thinking it would be aired.  When it wasn't, I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway in the geometric print blue (lace is a beautiful color) to wear underneath my several blue LOGO cardis for one thing.  I hope this is one that can stand alone too for summer because the prints are so pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Didn't buy anything from the show, but I had the new print tank A286980 in my cart for the whole show as being a new arrival and thinking it would be aired.  When it wasn't, I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway in the geometric print blue (lace is a beautiful color) to wear underneath my several blue LOGO cardis for one thing.  I hope this is one that can stand alone too for summer because the prints are so pretty.

That print tank I believe is the one that was in the February Insider. It was shown under the TSV top, but you could really only see the lace. The item number for the tank was listed and it said "available January 23rd". Would they hold the presentation until the TSV day?

Honored Contributor

@aprimo  I didn't realize it was the Feb. TSV upsell. Thanks for the info!  Had I known that, I wouldn't have ordered it last night, but now that I'll be seeing it in advance, I can order another if I liked it (have my eye on the cream one also).