Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@equss wrote:

I think the sweater is adorable...hope you get your waitlist filled!  I am drwan to the pink and am debating whether to cancel or not...what has me concerned is the host said she sized down in the sweater.  So do I stick with the size or size down??  Lori said she went with her regular size because she likes slouchy.  I just want a comfortable fit.  Earlier I said I wouldn't buy due to the price but then I saw the presentation.....

@Stormygirl wrote:

Yay I did finally find something that spoke to me. The Linen Cotton Camo sweater in green camo. A276754 Had to go on waitlist for my size and the price was alittle high...but hey I have nothing on my Q Card to pay off so I rationalized that i deserved a treat LOL. Is funny when I got out of the Army I swore I would never again wear olive green or camo and now it is one of my favs. LOL go figure LOL

@equss   I ordered my usual size medium, if that helps at all.  

BTW- goodness knows I make more than my fair share of typos here on this board.  So I'm nobody to point any fingers.  But I have to tell you your "I am drwan" typo made me laugh because I thought "I wonder if she talks like Elmer Fudd!"  LOL  Smiley Happy  I apologize - feel free to tease me for any of my numerous typos here.  Smiley Happy

Oops on the typos!!  That's the result of being in a hurry!  Never been compared to Elmer,Smiley Happy but there are worse things.  I am always debating sizing because I've already received the dreaded letter about too many returns from the Q (not to mention return costs).  I've never heard Sharon say she sized down, so it does have me concerned.  I just looked  at my order and I did actually size down and to change to my regular size it would be on waitlist.  I know if I wait for reviews I will probably never get it as most camo never makes it to 'as is'.  Have a great day!

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyjewelry@Pearlee,  Can you review  the camo linen sweater when you get it A-27654.  I would like to know the fit and possibly keep an eye out for an as is on this. Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@luvmyjewelry@Pearlee,  Can you review  the camo linen sweater when you get it A-27654.  I would like to know the fit and possibly keep an eye out for an as is on this. Thanks. 

@violet runner  Of course! I always review my LOGO purchases  Smiley Happy  .

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I just received my linen sweater today.  I was hoping there would be something I didn't like about it on me - 'cause of the price - but that is not the case!  Very pretty sweater, soft and comfortable.  I got the green camo.  I could have gone down a size from an XL to a L, but I'm OK with the "slouchy" oversized look.  I guess I'm a "schlump", like Lori claims to be.  If you get it, enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

@Stevie Nix Thanks for taking the time to post.  Good thing you can live with that one, because they are sold out!!   I haven't received mine yet - maybe today?  Will report back when I do.  That's quick shipping for you.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Stevie Nix, good review on the sweater.  I am hopeful alot of people won't like it and return it, especially in the green size small  HA! (Then I can eventually get one). Enjoy yours!!

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

@peg @Pearlee
I received the green camo/impressionistic sweater. I
love it! Total winner. The material is soft. The colors
are gorgeous. I think the green is lighter than I
imagined but wonderful. I ordered my regular size L.
Fit perfectly, not slouchy, even tho I am losing weight.
The bottom is a tad fuller than I'd like, but just a tad
Hth!

p.s. Of course if you choose to wear a tank underneath, 

the possibilities are endless.  I wore it today with

my pink champagne slub curved hem,

A261106. I am partial to my slub tanks!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Yay I did finally find something that spoke to me. The Linen Cotton Camo sweater in green camo. A276754 Had to go on waitlist for my size and the price was alittle high...but hey I have nothing on my Q Card to pay off so I rationalized that i deserved a treat LOL. Is funny when I got out of the Army I swore I would never again wear olive green or camo and now it is one of my favs. LOL go figure LOL

What did all you ladies think about the linen blend camo sweater who just ordered it this year, as opposed to last year?   I have mine in the green camo from last year and am curious to know whether you liked yours enough, those of you who ordered it this season, to keep it or send it back. Also curious how any of you who ordered it liked the new amber color?