Super Contributor

@violet runner - what a sweet message you posted!  I'm glad you are my virtual friend too! 

I will review the sweater. I agree about liking the fall line better.  But I just like fall clothes better in general. I was always a sweater girl.  I grew up in the cold, upstate NY.

Have a good Memorial Day Weekend!

Honored Contributor

I am fairly new to Logo, and I have bought the Lounge cardigan with the crochet hoodie in blue mist, the pink camo with the chiffon, and last week I bought the blue tank that was a ODO, along with the Lavish top  in chalk and macrame. I want to say that I am very pleased with both the fit and looks of all these. I am happy that I have discovered this line as I love feminine clothes. I enjoy reading all the posts. Well, almost all of them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I am fairly new to Logo, and I have bought the Lounge cardigan with the crochet hoodie in blue mist, the pink camo with the chiffon, and last week I bought the blue tank that was a ODO, along with the Lavish top  in chalk and macrame. I want to say that I am very pleased with both the fit and looks of all these. I am happy that I have discovered this line as I love feminine clothes. I enjoy reading all the posts. Well, almost all of them. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne@  @Biftu and I both reviewed the chalk and macrame blouse in my thread in this forum Requesting Reviews...  Mine is from the last page  and @Biftu's is on the previous page before mine. Thought you'd be interested in reading what we wrote about those blouses.  Glad you are enjoying LOGO and [most of] the posts. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28@

@Tissyanne - Welcome.  Sounds like you are turning into a true Logo fan.  This is an excellent venue to share our thoughts and reviews on Logo items.  Enjoy your new purchases.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28@

@Biftu, Thank you for welcoming me. Smiley Happy I am enjoying this clothing line, and I really enjoy watching Amy and Lori together, They play well together in my opinion. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
@luvmyjewelry , I too grew up in Upstate NY! !
Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:
@luvmyjewelry , I too grew up in Upstate NY! !

LOL - maybe you two know each other!

Valued Contributor

I did order the pink one. I was drawn to the blue in it. I liked both and the fit on everyone looked nice. It was a hard choice. I bet the material is nice. About the vest.... I have two already in the older style like a few of us. It really is a perfect summer weight. Love it!

@Pearlee wrote:

@Stormygirl  I ordered that one too.  I like how abstract this sweater is yet still camo.   What did you - and anyone else reading here - think of the pink one?  I can't decide whether I like it or not!  It's definitely unusual.  Sharon and Lori said they each got both (not sure I believe them though). 

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

I think the sweater is adorable...hope you get your waitlist filled!  I am drawn to the pink and am debating whether to cancel or not...what has me concerned is the host said she sized down in the sweater.  So do I stick with the size or size down??  Lori said she went with her regular size because she likes slouchy.  I just want a comfortable fit.  Earlier I said I wouldn't buy due to the price but then I saw the presentation.....

@Stormygirl wrote:

Yay I did finally find something that spoke to me. The Linen Cotton Camo sweater in green camo. A276754 Had to go on waitlist for my size and the price was alittle high...but hey I have nothing on my Q Card to pay off so I rationalized that i deserved a treat LOL. Is funny when I got out of the Army I swore I would never again wear olive green or camo and now it is one of my favs. LOL go figure LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

I think the sweater is adorable...hope you get your waitlist filled!  I am drwan to the pink and am debating whether to cancel or not...what has me concerned is the host said she sized down in the sweater.  So do I stick with the size or size down??  Lori said she went with her regular size because she likes slouchy.  I just want a comfortable fit.  Earlier I said I wouldn't buy due to the price but then I saw the presentation.....

@Stormygirl wrote:

Yay I did finally find something that spoke to me. The Linen Cotton Camo sweater in green camo. A276754 Had to go on waitlist for my size and the price was alittle high...but hey I have nothing on my Q Card to pay off so I rationalized that i deserved a treat LOL. Is funny when I got out of the Army I swore I would never again wear olive green or camo and now it is one of my favs. LOL go figure LOL

@equss   I ordered my usual size medium, if that helps at all.  

BTW- goodness knows I make more than my fair share of typos here on this board.  So I'm nobody to point any fingers.  But I have to tell you your "I am drwan" typo made me laugh because I thought "I wonder if she talks like Elmer Fudd!"  LOL  Smiley Happy  I apologize - feel free to tease me for any of my numerous typos here.  Smiley Happy