Respected Contributor

@Pearley. It shipped on April 1st.  Is the price adjustment based on order date or ship date?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. It shipped on April 1st.  Is the price adjustment based on order date or ship date?

@Trudey   On the order date.  But as I say, February was a short month for counting the 30 days out from the order date.  And I know the Mods here helped someone get an adjustment in the Cust. Care forum when the darn thing was stuck in processing for days; in that case "from the order date" wasn't very fair.   How many days since the order date?  Count on the calendar since Feb. was short.

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I called CS and got the price adjustment...YAY!  Thanks for your help.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MFTAnnie wrote:

The oatmeal is great!!!  I'm adding it to my cart....but giving myself a half an hour to decide. LOL.  I told myself I wasn't buying anything today, but already broke that rule with the as is section.  Smiley Happy

@MFTAnnie  Maybe I missed  your post but what did you get in the As Is section?  Did you get the earlier version of that cardi?

i got the waffle knit LOGO Lounge pants  in the as is.  The original item number is A273385.  Since I absolutely love the waffle knit cardi (a274083) and the waffle knit top(a273890), I've been wanting to try the pants.  I almost ordered it before, but read the reviews where most said to size down, and i finally scored it in my size.  Yay!! 

I also got the knit top with embroidered mesh detail (a267776).  I'm a little nervous about the bulk of the back, but since I got it in black, I'm hoping it'll work. 

Lastly, I was waitlisted on the black one button cardi, a274100, and it looks like it's back in stock and processing.  Life is good!  Ha!  At the time, I broke my rule of no long sleeve items since I'm focused on summer, but I couldn't resist this.  I think it's something that can be worn casually or dressed up. 

Honored Contributor

@MFTAnnie  Great score!   Nice items!  

@Trudey   So glad you got the adjustment!  Did you mention Feb. being a short month? LOL

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

The clearancre cotton slub sweater is cute!  Lots of the reviews say size up but if I go by the click here measurements I would get my regular size.  Returns are too expensive for an item that doesn't fit.  Those of you that mentioned owning the swaeter di you size up???  Thanks!  This has been so much fun getting feedback during the show.  Thanks to all!

@equss  Glad you enjoyed it!  We do this for each show. It does help to get feedback in "real time" during the show.  See 'ya Monday here, if not before!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/30

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@equss. I wear a medium or large in Logo tops.  I got size large in this sweater because I wanted a relaxed fit.  I could have easily worn the medium.  If you are not busty, stay with your normal size.

Thanks Trudey!!  I appreciate your response and am looking forward to receiving the sweater (it reminds me of something out of J. Jill).  I am going to get the Cozumel blue in my regular size.  Thanks again and have a great day!!

P.S. Glad you got the price adjustment!!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/30

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@equss wrote:

The clearancre cotton slub sweater is cute!  Lots of the reviews say size up but if I go by the click here measurements I would get my regular size.  Returns are too expensive for an item that doesn't fit.  Those of you that mentioned owning the swaeter di you size up???  Thanks!  This has been so much fun getting feedback during the show.  Thanks to all!

@equss  Glad you enjoyed it!  We do this for each show. It does help to get feedback in "real time" during the show.  See 'ya Monday here, if not before!  

Thanks Pearley!  I still haven't pushed the button on the camo hoodie.  If I end up buying two pieces I may have to avoid watching for a bit and stick with 'as is'.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. The nice CS Representative said that even though it had officially been 32 days, she would give me adjustment but reminded me of the 30 day rule.

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@equss. I wear a medium or large in Logo tops.  I got size large in this sweater because I wanted a relaxed fit.  I could have easily worn the medium.  If you are not busty, stay with your normal size.

Thanks Trudey!!  I appreciate your response and am looking forward to receiving the sweater (it reminds me of something out of J. Jill).  I am going to get the Cozumel blue in my regular size.  Thanks again and have a great day!!

P.S. Glad you got the price adjustment!!  

My normal size is 3x and I am busty, but I had no problem with the sizing of the cotton slub sweater. I felt it was still a relaxed fit, but not overly large.