Super Contributor
I bought the blue tank. Hope I don't regret the length but it didn't look as short on air as it did in Sharon's Facebook post. I plan to wear it with a willow vest like Sharon had on and I have logo willow Bermuda shorts so hope it will work for summer
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, thanks for the information on the leopard tanks. I did place my order for the purple, and the pink one. I know that it must come as a surprise to you that I chose those two colors. Lol. I decided to wait on the lavender stone lace tank. I want to see what is offered on TSV day. I don't plan on ordering the TSV, mostly because I just don't need another cardigan. The color choices don't appeal to me either. I will let you know what I think of the leopard tanks, We have very hot weather here in TX, and I will get lots of wear out of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, thanks for the information on the leopard tanks. I did place my order for the purple, and the pink one. I know that it must come as a surprise to you that I chose those two colors. Lol. I decided to wait on the lavender stone lace tank. I want to see what is offered on TSV day. I don't plan on ordering the TSV, mostly because I just don't need another cardigan. The color choices don't appeal to me either. I will let you know what I think of the leopard tanks, We have very hot weather here in TX, and I will get lots of wear out of them. 

@Tissyanne  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I'm even thinking about getting another and would, if it weren't for all the temptations I expect to have on TSV day.

This tank is another - like the one with the chiffon crinkled hem, that I would gladly own in every single color.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl,  I didn't order the joggers I think I'm going to wait  until after  Monday  ( TSV day) and see if  I order   anything else. There is  a new capri I  A288033 I have my eye on too. And when the  striped joggers were presented Kate had on a matching tank which I  like as well .  I am not sure I'd personally wear the striped tank and striped joggers together.  But I certainly like both.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, you sly gal!!  You ordered all 3 colors in the striped joggers!!! I am impressed.And excited for you. You mentioned the matching tank and I am really liking it too.  I haven't currently ordered the joggers. I guess I am pacing myself and seeing what Monday brings. Like I mentioned to @AZGirl, I have my eye on the  new capris too. A much more subtle choice, but i like those too. So many choices, so few dollars!! HA! 

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@AZ girl,  I didn't order the joggers I think I'm going to wait  until after  Monday  ( TSV day) and see if  I order   anything else. There is  a new capri I  A288033 I have my eye on too. And when the  striped joggers were presented Kate had on a matching tank which I  like as well .  I am not sure I'd personally wear the striped tank and striped joggers together.  But I certainly like both.

@Funny you should mention that, @Peg!  I didn't end up ordering them either!  haha  I also decided to wait.  I didn't feel as much pressure since they weren't at a "sell out" level, so I added them to my wish list and decided to wait for reviews or maybe an easy pay opportunity.  I liked the matching striped tank and jogger on Kate....thought it was cute albeit slightly onsie-ish, but cute nonetheless.  I'm just not sure I would look that cute in the onesie set as I am not tall and skinny like Kate!  Smiley Happy  But I like both pieces as well.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  If I recall (and I'm too lazy to watch the video to look again), Kate was wearing her tank top tucked in.  I think that's much more of a onesie look that wearing it untucked (which of course I would always do) and flowy.  

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz

Your mom is continuing to have all the love and comfort that you and your providers give and that she deserves.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  If I recall (and I'm too lazy to watch the video to look again), Kate was wearing her tank top tucked in.  I think that's much more of a onesie look that wearing it untucked (which of course I would always do) and flowy.  

You are correct, @Pearlee.  Kate was wearing the top tucked into the jogger pant and I agree that would make it look much more onesie-ish.  I would wear it untucked as well!  I think the set with a cardi over top and a cute sandal would be an adorable spring/summer outfit!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  My marshmallow  vest would probably be cute with it too!  Or the blue one with the blue stripes for those who got the blue one!