Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I can't believe Lori forgot she's presented those funky ruched capris with the two different prints.  I know her shows better than she does!

Oh my gosh, @Pearlee!  I was thinking the same thing!  I absolutely remember when they were on air and couldn't believe Lori said they've never been presented!  Yikes!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Just curious - did anyone order either the tank with lace in cream, or any color in the leopard tank?  (I really do love the leopard tank).  Sharon's saying the cream tank almost looks like banana yellow but not quite wasn't appealing to me.

I was too slow on the tank, @Pearlee.  I think all of the colors in the tank are pretty, but was more drawn to the blue. When I finally decided that, it went on waitlist in my size (medium) so I've ordered it on waitlist.  Smiley Sad  It's very pretty!  Hopefully the length won't be too short!

Regular Contributor

I love Lori's joggers, so I couldn't wait to order the new striped ones in the blue dawn. I also ordered the new short-sleeved swing top in blue dawn.  I hope they look good together. 

Since the swing top is shorter on the sides, I am wondering if that new tank with the lace would show some on the sides, if worn under it?  I hope so, because I ordered that too, in the blue.  That tank is cute.  I wish Lori would make it in a short-sleeve. I wouldn't wear sleeveless alone...don't like my upper arms, but it's a shame to hide that beautiful trim under another top.  As a matter of fact, I wish she would make a lot more short-sleeved tops.  It's already been too hot in the midwest for long sleeves, for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle   I think the blue crops and tank will be adorable!  I definitely want one of those triped tanks.   As for the lace on the other tank not being covered up - I like to wear the lace tanks with her open French terry cardigans. That way my arms are covered but the cardi is open so you can see the lace.

Since you like short sleeved tops, I noticed earlier today this one is on sale.  It's paper thin material (according to reviews and the video) so will be like wearing nothing in the really hot weather. I found it because there was one in size med. in the white-ish color As Is this morning, which I didn't get because I didn't like that color nor how see-through it was. But now I'm contemplating the papaya in this one which is at a clearance price:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Embroidered-Side-Godets.product.A263236.html...

Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Pearley.  That's a nice summer top and fits my style perfectly.  Unfortunately, I wear a 3x and it's not available in my size, darn it.  It's a good price as well.

One of the things I like about the striped joggers, is that all of the colors have the same gray stripe, and ribbing.  I think the colors are all adorable, and it would be easy to find tops (probably already have some, lol)  that would work with them.  That isn't the case with her camo printed pants/capris.  Those really need the right shade of colors to match...not that Lori cares about matching, haha...but I do.   

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle  Regarding her blue camo printed crops - (ones I have in all three colors which I've never regretted getting in all three, my favorite being the maple)  go great with her brook color worn on top.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, I really like the lace hem tank in lavender. Really, I do. Smiley Happy I am seriously thinking of getting it, along with purple, and the pink leopard tanks. Smiley Happy That will be all for me today. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, I really like the lace hem tankmin lavender. Really, I do. Smiley Happy I am seriously thinking of getting it, along with purple, and the pink leopard tanks. Smiley Happy That will be all for me today. 

@Tissyanne  I liked it in the lavender too, Tissyanne, assuming the color was what I was seeing.  I was fearing that due to its name, it could be grayer than what I was seeing on my screen. But from what I saw, it was very pretty indeed!

Love, love, love the leopard tanks. I know she talks about them being rayon span, but they are so much softer and better than her usual rayon span. You will love them.  I wear mine a whole lot more than I ever expected to, because of their comfort and also all the compliments I get when I wear mine!

Regular Contributor

I have those in the blue and maple.  SO comfy!  I had a hard time finding a top to go with the blue ones.  I looked and looked for a short sleeved brook top, but ended up with gray top that works.  You would think that with all the shades of blue and gray in those pants, it would be easy to find a top that works....not so.  Her blues and grays are not like anyone else's, but they are better.

Another thing I like about Lori's joggers is that they have pockets.  I am a preschool teacher....comfort and pockets are a must have.   

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

I have those in the blue and maple.  SO comfy!  I had a hard time finding a top to go with the blue ones.  I looked and looked for a short sleeved brook top, but ended up with gray top that works.  You would think that with all the shades of blue and gray in those pants, it would be easy to find a top that works....not so.  Her blues and grays are not like anyone else's, but they are better.

Another thing I like about Lori's joggers is that they have pockets.  I am a preschool teacher....comfort and pockets are a must have.   

@lilybelle  The brook top I wear with it is a sleeveless (gasp!) tank with embroidery down each side. It's quite long in length which I like to cover my butt in those pants!  I also have that same tank in macrame, which goes great with the maple.

So glad you joined us on Logo show day!  I look forward to your future posts in this forum. Fun chatting with you. Smiley Happy