Valued Contributor

@Debzzz I am sorry to hear about your mother's health as well. I double the hugs sent by Trudy. Missed you lately and glad you are back on the forum.

Honored Contributor

The color of the lace on the cream colored tank makes it go so well with all of Lori's various brown colors! And the cream lightens up all her brown cardis for spring too.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I like the striped pants too but I was sort of bad and ordered 4 pairs of the QF cut out capris in some great colors. I am thinking the swing t-shirt might look nice with them. It looks like it has elbow sleeves and I like that feature. Have to see it presented. 

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

@Debzzz I am sorry to hear about your mother's health as well. I double the hugs sent by Trudy. Missed you lately and glad you are back on the forum.

Thanks @Mellie2, you're a sweetheart. Seems like something many on the boards have already gone through this. It goes along with loving people I guess.

Looks like we have lots new to chose from coming up. I think I'm going to try and limit myself to one item per show (if possible.)  I accept I am a Logo "collector" but it's getting difficult to know what I have or where to lay my hands on it. I'm realizing now that I have a good size Logo wardrobe to work with, at this point I'd rather buy only what I really love to go with what I have. I want to enjoy what I have without it taking over my life and space!

I probably won't be able to watch tomorrow but I'll record and watch later. Have fun ladies. Hope I don't miss out on the tank, think I'll preorder the sage choice. Does that count as my one piece if I preorder, lol?

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

@Pearlee I like the striped pants too but I was sort of bad and ordered 4 pairs of the QF cut out capris in some great colors. I am thinking the swing t-shirt might look nice with them. It looks like it has elbow sleeves and I like that feature. Have to see it presented. 

@Mellie2  OMG - I've created a monster with you and QF "bottoms"! 

@Debzzz,  I also am very sorry about your mom's decline.  I am one of those who has been through that, it it's a terrible thing to watch.  Yes, you needed some help with her and i'm glad you have it now.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Looks like we have lots new to chose from coming up. I think I'm going to try and limit myself to one item per show (if possible.)  I accept I am a Logo "collector" but it's getting difficult to know what I have or where to lay my hands on it. I'm realizing now that I have a good size Logo wardrobe to work with, at this point I'd rather buy only what I really love to go with what I have. I want to enjoy what I have without it taking over my life and space!

I probably won't be able to watch tomorrow but I'll record and watch later. Have fun ladies. Hope I don't miss out on the tank, think I'll preorder the sage choice. Does that count as my one piece if I preorder, lol?

@Debzzz  I've already passed that point!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

LOL @Pearlee. At least I am a well dressed monster. I am glad you helped me find QF. The colors are great for LOGO. 

Trusted Contributor
@Debuzz, I follow others in wishing good thoughts for your Mom. Letting others help is a way to conserve your own strength to give comfort that only you can give her. From reading this Logo forum it's clear you two have a close and wonderful relationship. And yes, enjoy a new Logo item..or two...or three.!
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  It's so hard to see a loved one go downhill.  One can often feel overwhelmed and helpless.  My own mom is hanging in there but she lives down in Florida and I'm up in Pa.  

Wishing you the best and you deserve to treat yourself! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The color of the lace on the cream colored tank makes it go so well with all of Lori's various brown colors! And the cream lightens up all her brown cardis for spring too.

@Pearlee. I agree...love the cream tank.