Honored Contributor

Just her regular 2-3:00 pm show.  

No doubt getting ready for her big TSV blowout day.

Honored Contributor

Oh, you "bottoms" ladies are in luck!   @Peg this means you!

A288027

Two toned tank w/ ruffled hem

A288005

French terry striped joggers (so cute - may have to get these!)

A289524

Fr. terry striped tank with rib details

A288044

Printed chiffon tiered camisole

A288014

Slub knit top with pockets and aymmetric hem

A288024

Short sleeved V-neck swing top with pockets 

A288033

Capri pants with decorative stitch

I'm thinking some of these will be on presented on TSV day not Saturday

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I didn't see your post...sorry for the duplicate.

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

Loving that soft sage color in the tank with the two tone lace. Also love the marigold color in the slub knit. Gotta have my slub knits!

I haven't watched or bought much Logo lately, my Mom has been slipping and we are having trouble keeping her BP steady. We have nurses, aides, physical therapists visiting us almost daily trying to keep her going. That plus working on the taxes for our business has kept me busy but I'm ready to watch and order a new piece or 2. Thanks for posting.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, 2  new styles of bottoms!!  I have both in my cart, but wondering about the striped ones. I would go with the more blended ( muted) darker color ( blue dawn) in those and think I'll wait for them to be presented. Also the twilight grey in the capris.    You may be correct and these items will be presented throughout TSV day.

A sidebar- are you getting the TSV? I was thinking of the Ivory or white( ish) color. Just not sure I want it to sweep out too much in the hip area. It doesn't really "speak to me" HA! And thinking like other TSV's it'll be available later on for less.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I am probably not getting the TSV unless, when I see it presented, I feel I can't live without it. @Bitfu and I already have a white beautiful lace Lavish cardigan.  See my post on the March TSV thread to Trudey about the two fabrics joining in the back like is on this cardi.   And I have enough Fr. terry cardis, esp. since I just acquired yet another one, the honey dew melon with lace hoodie.   I think I can live without the TSV and I'm not fond of shorter lengths either.  But I'm open to changing my mind when I see it.

As for the striped pants, yes, I was too thinking of the muted blue color.  Not getting the other capris.  I'm loving the striped ones though.

I have a pair of Fr. terry pants in ash rose and it's a surprisingly neutral color and very pretty for spring, but that striped option does indeed look very bold.

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Loving that soft sage color in the tank with the two tone lace. Also love the marigold color in the slub knit. Gotta have my slub knits!

I haven't watched or bought much Logo lately, my Mom has been slipping and we are having trouble keeping her BP steady. We have nurses, aides, physical therapists visiting us almost daily trying to keep her going. That plus working on the taxes for our business has kept me busy but I'm ready to watch and order a new piece or 2. Thanks for posting.

@Debzzz. I'm so sorry that your mom is not feeling well.  I remember so well how difficult it was to watch my mother's health decline.  I will keep you and your mom in my prayers.  Hugs to you both.

Respected Contributor

I am loving the new tank.  I think it is one of the prettiest Logo tanks that I've ever seen.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Trudey, that means a lot to me. I think it has been hard on me letting other people take over but it had to happen. I am only one person and I can't do it all no matter how much I want to.

PS I agree with you on the tank!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."