Honored Contributor

@1Professor  It really only helps if they ask the model what size she is wearing!

That really would be helpful.

@AZ girl  If you are a size small mostly and only occasionally size up to the medium, I wouldn't think you would look like Bonnie's body type.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, I think both the rum raisin and the cocoa were very pretty after seeing them on air. I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on these. I noticed that A278325 french terry short sleeve is available in two new colors. I own this in the cozmel blue, and think I will order in the vintage orchid. I think it is very much like the one in today's show. 

@Tissyanne  I didn't recognize what that item number could be, so thinking it was possibly the following one, I raced to see if the following was available in new colors. It's one of my favorite LOGOs and if it was in a new color, I wanted to see it so I could decide whether to cancel one of the two I just ordered.    BTW - I don't own any of the one  you really did post about.   

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.produ...

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  If you are a size small mostly and only occasionally size up to the medium, I wouldn't think you would look like Bonnie's body type.

@Pearlee, I'm a size 8 in most brick and mortar stores/brands.  I'm 5'7" and weighing about 165 lbs these days (top of my weight range for sure) with a large chest (36DD). However, I do wear a size small in LOGO bottoms and that has been consistent for quite some time.  When I first started purchasing LOGO a few years ago, I weighed less and was a XS in bottoms. Now I'm a solid small in LOGO bottoms.  Tops are another story.  I used to be able to order a small with no hesitation, but now that I am at the top of my weight range, small will only work for some styles so I am often torn between small and medium depending on the item. So all that said, I may be a tad smaller than model Bonnie on my bottom half because she is a medium in LOGO bottoms, but my top half seems to be pretty close to hers.  Also knowing she is wearing a medium top when she is modeling helps me to decide if I should order a medium or go down to a small depending on how it looks on her. Whew!  Sorry to be so long-winded! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Yes I meanthave it in my cart.... In medium. I still do. I think it will look nice with the sea green hoodie. Just have to pull the trigger on them both. I wish she would make more elbow sleeve length. 

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Yes I meanthave it in my cart.... In medium. I still do. I think it will look nice with the sea green hoodie. Just have to pull the trigger on them both. I wish she would make more elbow sleeve length. 

Me, too @Mellie2 !  I like my upper arms covered most of the time.

Valued Contributor

I really like the top you have in Cozumel blue @Tissyanne. How is the fit on it? Some reviews say it runs small. 

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, I think both the rum raisin and the cocoa were very pretty after seeing them on air. I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on these. I noticed that A278325 french terry short sleeve is available in two new colors. I own this in the cozmel blue, and think I will order in the vintage orchid. I think it is very much like the one in today's show. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/18

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2 wrote:

I really like the top you have in Cozumel blue @Tissyanne. How is the fit on it? Some reviews say it runs small. 

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Mellie2, I was in the process of losing weight when I bought mine. I did not think it ran small though, and ordered my normal xlarge for that time. It is a very pretty, and well made top. I am fairly new to Logo, and have worn it a few times last fall. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I missed the show...haven't been feeling well today.  I just looked at the items shown and there isn't anything I need right now.  For those who ordered, I hope you love your new pieces.

Valued Contributor

I hope you feel better soon, @Trudey!

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

I hope you feel better soon, @Trudey!

@AZ girl. Thank you.  I beginning to feel a little better.  I think it was just a stomach bug.