Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/18

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  And @Biftu's review also.  She got it in the honey dew, thanks to Pearley, the Enabler!   It is my fault she has the hoodie in four colors too! Guilty!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2 I'm not interested in it - I still don't like the back and I don't need another Fr. terry hoodie!

I am going to get the Lounge print top that Sharon is wearing.  Just trying to decide between the plum raison (which I will probably get) or the cocoa (I have a lot more to wear with the cocoa). 

Tough decision, @Pearlee!  They are both pretty!  The cocoa is definitely more neutral, but the plum raisin is brighter and more spring-y!  Can't go wrong with either one in my opinion! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A couple of comments.

The shows nearly aren't as frantic and frenzied with Sharon hosting.  (I hate Amy saying every other few seconds "real quick now!").

My shape is very similar to medium model Bonnie's.  It's because I'm at the high end of my weight I "allow myself to vary" now.  Usually I look thinner than that but Bonnie reminds me of my shape right now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

At first I wasn't drawn to the high-low tank.  Then, as the show went on, I could see it worn by the models in different ways and I was in!

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.57.43 AM.png

Then I found an older tank with lots of fabric and shark bites, ordered that, too. I'm basically filling in my wardrobe around the multiple tops and cardigans and hoodies I have:

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.57.15 AM.png

This one will work with all the slim fit 5-pocket jeans I have from Logo!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Bonnie is the closests to my shape as well. I have the printed Lounge short sleeve top you are considering as well @Pearlee. i have the blue ish color. Did they say what size Bonnie had on? I didn't catch it if they did. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I think Bonnie is the closests to my shape as well. I have the printed Lounge short sleeve top you are considering as well @Pearlee. i have the blue ish color. Did they say what size Bonnie had on? I didn't catch it if they did. 

@Mellie2  Do you mean you have it in your cart? I think it's a new item today!

If they said the size I didn't hear it. I didn't listen to the whole presentation.

I ended up ordering the plum raisin and cocoa.  Not sure whether I'll keep both or not. If I like it, I can certainly use both!

Valued Contributor

Same here, @Mellie2 and @Pearlee!  My body shape is closest to Bonnie.  I was very excited when Bonnie started modeling the LOGO shows because I could get a better idea of how things may look on me as she is a size medium. I think she is taller than I am, but I'm 5'7" so fairly close I think.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I think both the rum raisin and the cocoa were very pretty after seeing them on air. I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on these. I noticed that A278325 french terry short sleeve is available in two new colors. I own this in the cozmel blue, and think I will order in the vintage orchid. I think it is very much like the one in today's show. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder of they added Bonnie after reading this logo  forum as many had commented that the models were all size xxs...its so helpful to see how items look on a variety of shapes

I mean Brenda looks great in everything but that doesn't mean it will look good on me 😊

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Mellie2 @AZ girl:

Great points about sizing by comparing to one (or more) of the models. It really helps.

I'm the same size as Lori (except I'm 1/2 inch taller), so I generally go with how I like it on her. So useful!