Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I'm going to try the sea green since I have the A285343 top in that color.  I am staying with my regular size.

I'm excited to get the sea green, @Biftu!   I hope we like it!  It looks like it will be very pretty and I'm sure yours will look great with A285343!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 I'm not interested in it - I still don't like the back and I don't need another Fr. terry hoodie!

I am going to get the Lounge print top that Sharon is wearing.  Just trying to decide between the plum raison (which I will probably get) or the cocoa (I have a lot more to wear with the cocoa). 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Ahem about another Fr. terry hoodied!  LOL Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I know!  I know -- not another!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm not one to point the finger though (people in glass houses...) because I ordered the new honey dew color in the lace hoodie one last week, which I haven't yet received.  My fourth color in that hoodie....

Respected Contributor

Got the one day only hoodie in sea green Smiley Happy  Thanks ladies for the push in that direction.  I got the LTS tank in green too. I must be having post St. P. Day green flashback Smiley Happy  No pink, no pink, no pink...I keep telling myself.  My closet is full of pink.

Deb Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm not one to point the finger though (people in glass houses...) because I ordered the new honey dew color in the lace hoodie one last week, which I haven't yet received.  My fourth color in that hoodie....

@Pearlee - Don't remind me!  I have four of those too, and I think it is your fault!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh goodess....me too!  I'm so very guilty of owning waaaay too many french terry hoodies!  Hoodies are a huge weakness for me! UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

A288003 looks like the same print as the top portion of A279475.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Speaking of which.....I'm anxious to hear your review of the honeydew color when you receive it, @Pearlee!   I know the hoodie itself is a keeper, but curious about your opinion of the honeydew.  Sure looked pretty on the presentation last week!