Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2@  Like @Trudey, I wear my cardi mostly as a top rather than as a cardigan, but I've worn it as a cardi too.

Well, it's not truly a tie dye but I suppose reminiscent of one.  The photo of the cardi on the web is, I think, exactly what it looks like in person so I guess you decide whether you think so or not. It really doesn't look different in person.

Its silhouette and fit is exactly the same as the following  cardigan (in case you have it) only without the pockets.

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A271949.html?sc=PSCH

@Pearlee. I can't believe that I have never seen this cardigan.  I love it!  Do you have it?  Definitely going on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/18

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2@  Like @Trudey, I wear my cardi mostly as a top rather than as a cardigan, but I've worn it as a cardi too.

Well, it's not truly a tie dye but I suppose reminiscent of one.  The photo of the cardi on the web is, I think, exactly what it looks like in person so I guess you decide whether you think so or not. It really doesn't look different in person.

Its silhouette and fit is exactly the same as the following  cardigan (in case you have it) only without the pockets.

@Pearlee. I can't believe that I have never seen this cardigan.  I love it!  Do you have it?  Definitely going on my wish list.

@Which cardi - the mulitcolored with pockets? Or the one @Mellie was asking whether it was tie-dyed?  I have them both, the first one in the blue and the multicolored in all the colors except the black/gray one.  That multicolored one is fabulous!  I wear that also most often as a top.

But are fairly low-cut., that is, the V neck  is deep.

Esteemed Contributor

One Day Only

A285371 - Lounge french terry hoodie with satin back

Top Find

A288003 - Printed top with challis ruffle hem

Valued Contributor

I have the one day only hoodie in grey mink. While it does not have good reviews I find it a great top I "go to" a lot.   From the front it looks like an upscale hoodie. The back adds swing to it. I love it and it does not add extra pounds on me. I wear it a lot. Enough that I am ordering another color. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have been searching as is to order another. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Which cardi - the mulitcolored with pockets? Or the one @Mellie was asking whether it was tie-dyed?  I have them both, the first one in the blue and the multicolored in all the colors except the black/gray one.  That multicolored one is fabulous!  I wear that also most often as a top.

But are fairly low-cut., that is, the V neck  is deep.

@Pearlee I was referring to the multi-color cardigan.  I really like that style a lot and had never seen it before.  All of the colors are very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I remember when you ordered that hooide. I was kinda negative about it because of the back.  I'm happy it worked for you (and the gray mink should go well with the charcoal DJs! ).

Super Contributor

@Pearlee sorry to ask again but I was watching am style this morning and the logo cardigan A263304 caught my eye in the apple blossom but I can't remember how you described the red..is it rusty? At  times the colors on my tv or ipad just don't match the item when I get it in person...thanks

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee sorry to ask again but I was watching am style this morning and the logo cardigan A263304 caught my eye in the apple blossom but I can't remember how you described the red..is it rusty? At  times the colors on my tv or ipad just don't match the item when I get it in person...thanks

@Pjcab  Yes there is a hint of rust or brick to the "red."  I liked the color really well in the tie-dyed top with funky back I got because there were all shades of the apple blossom in it. I also like very much my striped sweater in the apple blossom which is stripes and  heathered.  I did not like my tank with lace trim in the apple blossom  as much becasue in the solid I saw the rust/brick tone to it more and it just didn't go with much of my wardrobe and I wouldn't get my use out of it (unless worn under black or gray, etc).  So thumbs up to the tie-dyed stop and striped sweater (I'm not going to look up those itme numbers because I have already posted this info once!) but I sent the tank back.

(You could find these posts by searching apple blossom in the board's search function for the forums).

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I have the one day only hoodie in grey mink. While it does not have good reviews I find it a great top I "go to" a lot.   From the front it looks like an upscale hoodie. The back adds swing to it. I love it and it does not add extra pounds on me. I wear it a lot. Enough that I am ordering another color. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have been searching as is to order another. 

What color are you getting next, @Mellie2?  I am ordering the vintage elm and sea green today at the ODO price.  The grey mink is pretty too!  I'm finding it hard to resist, but I think I need to stop at two!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Are you getting your regular size or going up a size?  I'm not getting it but if I were I'd have to decide that.  Maybe @Mellie2 can help out.  That one review that says she went up a size for a better drape for that back and another I think that says the arms were a little tight - plus it being shorter than other ones....I think that's something I'dhave to decide.  I don't know what I'd do.   I once ordered an As Is Lounge Fr terry in a large - a size up for me  because that was the only one - and in that one case it was the right thing to do, whereas Lounge usually runs generous.  Since you are ordering two, I'd think carefully about this!