Honored Contributor

The regular showo time, 2:00-3:00 pm

Any sneak peeks yet?

Honored Contributor

A288003 Printed top w/challis ruffle hem. I don't think that I will want this one, but it may look cuter on air. The colors don't appeal to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/18

[ Edited ]

A288023 - Open front cardigan with chiffon hem

A285349 - Color block top with lace hem

A288016 - Striped slub Henley top with embroidery

A287997 - Button front cardigan with lace hem

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

A288003 Printed top w/challis ruffle hem. I don't think that I will want this one, but it may look cuter on air. The colors don't appeal to me. 

@Tissyanne  When I zoomed in on the print, it seemed to be the same or very similar to the print on this item, which I have in the blue and like.  The top is cute but shorter than I like:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Button-Front-Knit-Cardigan.product.A276761....

A276761

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

A288023 - Open front cardigan with chiffon hem

A285349 - Color block top with lace hem

A288016 - Striped slub Henley top with embroidery

A287997 - Button front cardigan with lace hem

Some nice spring colors!  I think I like the striped henley and the cardigan with lace hem. Looking forward to the presentations!

Super Contributor

The new items look to be items that I will be able to skip.  A combination of light colors that make me look too pale - tops with decorations on the back which accent my behind and a printed top that is too short for me that I would have to layer and it will soon be too warm to do that.  Good luck to all that these work for!  I like the cardigan with the chiffon - wish she would have thrown in one dark or saturated color.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting the cardigan @Pearlee. I missed it somehow. It looks almost tie dye which I love right now. Is it a similar print to a tie dye? I am seriously going to consider it. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne  When I zoomed in on the print, it seemed to be the same or very similar to the print on this item, which I have in the blue and like.  The top is cute but shorter than I like:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Button-Front-Knit-Cardigan.product.A276761....

A276761

I have this cardigan too and I wear it as a top.  It is a nice piece for warmer weather.

Respected Contributor

Some of these new pieces seem too "lingerie-like" for me.  Even some of the fabrics are looking a little flimsy.  I have loved Logo for so long and I miss some of the styles that she brought in the beginning.  I only need so many tops with lace trim and wonky backs Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Like @Trudey, I wear my cardi mostly as a top rather than as a cardigan, but I've worn it as a cardi too.

Well, it's not truly a tie dye but I suppose reminiscent of one.  The photo of the cardi on the web is, I think, exactly what it looks like in person so I guess you decide whether you think so or not. It really doesn't look different in person.

Its silhouette and fit is exactly the same as the following  cardigan (in case you have it) only without the pockets.

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A271949.html?sc=PSCH