Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 2/18

[ Edited ]

Re: the ODO, there's an 'as is' available also. It's just a couple dollars less  than the ODO though..A295423. I know there are many here that love LOGO as is items!

Honored Contributor

Lori keeps saying rum raising for the tank, but it's listed as plum raisin.  Lori, know your colors!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I'm soooo getting that chalk ODO with the macrame on the sides.  For all that macrame we have, including the tank with crochet on the sides which could use having my arms covered with this ODO cardi.....  But we have sooo much macrame we can use this cardi with!   Are you getting it?

I know you are asking @Biftu, @Pearlee and I don't mean to butt in, but I'm definitely getting the ODO in chalk, too!  It's sitting in my cart right now.  I have tons of macrame as well as it is one of my favorite LOGO colors, so this cardi will go with lots of LOGO stuff I have! Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I hesitated and it is sold out in my size!  It will be great.  See, he who hesitates.....

@Biftu   Awwwwww...so sorry.  Oh, well, it's rayon span, I'm sure you have enough!

That Fr. terry cardi - too short!!  (in addition to the dreaded split back)

Valued Contributor

Oh dear!  I may be in trouble with the hoodie!  I like all the colors, but really want the redwood, sea green, and vintage elm!  UGH!

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 2/18

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I have the striped sweater being shown now from last year in the cocoa and I really love it.  It's light weight for spring and very, very flattering in its silhouette.  Fits true to size.

@Pearlee I love the blue that Lori is wearing. But I have a very similar top of hers in a very similar blue already. So I'm thinking of getting the apple blossom instead. How heavy/hot is the material? The words "sweater knit" are making me hesitate because I get hot easily and we apparently don't have winter in Houston any more.

Valued Contributor

Me too @AZ girl I love the grey mink and the vintage elm, I have so much redwood already but it's lovely.  

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@aprimo  I think it's a lightweight sweater appropriate to wear in spring, but I live in the midwest and don't get hot easily.   If you do and live in Houston, I might pass on it if I were you. 

Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Me too @AZ girl I love the grey mink and the vintage elm, I have so much redwood already but it's lovely. 

Will you be getting the hoodie, @Debzzz?  If so, are you getting both the grey mink and vintage elm or ?

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

Oh dear!  I may be in trouble with the hoodie!  I like all the colors, but really want the redwood, sea green, and vintage elm!  UGH!

Me too!  I do like it after seeing it presented...I got the black but I also want the vintage elm, sea green & gray mink.  ...they are all so pretty and would be great for spring!...but I've already spent too much over the last few weeks!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo  I think it's a lightweight sweater appropriate to wear in spring, but I live in the midwest and don't get hot easily.   If you do and live in Houston, I might pass on it if I were you. 

Thanks @Pearlee. I definitely don't need more sweaters.

At my office, they are way overzealous with the heat. They turn it on the very instant the outside temp goes below 70 degrees. So, when the temp is cool and you would normally want to wear a sweater or french terry, I can't because the heat in the office would make it unbearable. I can only wear sweaters or french terry when the temp is low to mid 70s and they turn on the A/C. But if it gets much warmer than that outside, then I definitely won't wear a sweater. So, much as I like them, I really shouldn't spend money on them because I have such limited opportunities to wear them.