Honored Contributor

@Pearlee and @Tissyanne - I missed the one a week ago. I don't get to watch all of the shows or keep up with everything. I love green, so of course when I saw it I thought "artichoke," But there was something about the ocean blue that drew me in. As I said, I hope it looks good with navy - I'll let you know! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Pearlee and @Tissyanne - I missed the one a week ago. I don't get to watch all of the shows or keep up with everything. I love green, so of course when I saw it I thought "artichoke," But there was something about the ocean blue that drew me in. As I said, I hope it looks good with navy - I'll let you know! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom, Yes, let us know. It is a pretty top for sure. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I decided to cancel the pink mist top. I watched the video, and decided to wait and invest in something later. I did keep the ODO cardigan in chalk and macrame. 

Super Contributor
@beach-mom. I bought the floral top also yesterday in the macrame. I do the same thing as you and normally put a cardigan over the top. Green is normally by go-to color also. I have a macrame cardigan I want to wear for the spring.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I'm soooo getting that chalk ODO with the macrame on the sides.  For all that macrame we have, including the tank with crochet on the sides which could use having my arms covered with this ODO cardi.....  But we have sooo much macrame we can use this cardi with!   Are you getting it?

@Pearlee, @Biftu, I bought the chalk cardigan with macrame sides. So cute. I also bought the pink mist cotton slub top. Pearley, don't you have the pink mist pull over waffle knit hoodie? I do, and love that one. I don't think it looks like something faded on it. 

Edited to add: Pearley, the hooded waffle knit pull over in pink tint is one I bought after you recommended the top. I think you own it in a tan color, and we both bought blue mist in as is. 

@Pearlee - This morning the cardi in white/macrame became available in my size -- only one.  It is $12 more today, but considering all I have to go with it, I went for it.  I'm kind of done with rayon/span but this piece will be useful. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 2/18

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Oh, congrats!  It always pays to check.  I think I'd give CS a call and explain (maybe even talk to a supervisor) that you tried to order it yesterday during the show but it was sold out.  Maybe they'll take pity on you and refund your $12 -- worth a try anyway.

I'm really glad you got it though - yes, we have a ton of macrame to go with it!

Like you, I'm over the rayon/span pretty much; as I keep saying, the rayon/span is taking over my bedroom.  I'm sure there will always be exceptions though that I can't pass up. Like this cardi.   A Layers cardi --- hmmmm - I'm expecting it to be really thin fabric, as the reviews say, but that'll be fine for summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Oh, congrats!  It always pays to check.  I think I'd give CS a call and explain (maybe even talk to a supervisor) that you tried to order it yesterday during the show but it was sold out.  Maybe they'll take pity on you and refund your $12 -- worth a try anyway.

I'm really glad you got it though - yes, we have a ton of macrame to go with it!

Like you, I'm over the rayon/span pretty much; as I keep saying, the rayon/span is taking over my bedroom.  I'm sure there will always be exceptions though that I can't pass up. l Like this cardi.   A Layerscardi --- hmmmm - I'm expecting it to be really thin fabric, as the reviews say, but that'll be fine for summer.

@Pearlee - Well that was easy!  At your suggestion I called customer service for the adjustment and she made it with no fuss at all.  I was hesitant to call but glad I did -- you saved me $12!  I feel even better about my purchase now.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Wow!  Good for you!  It never hurts to ask!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 2/18

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I'm soooo getting that chalk ODO with the macrame on the sides.  For all that macrame we have, including the tank with crochet on the sides which could use having my arms covered with this ODO cardi.....  But we have sooo much macrame we can use this cardi with!   Are you getting it?

I know you are asking @Biftu, @Pearlee and I don't mean to butt in, but I'm definitely getting the ODO in chalk, too!  It's sitting in my cart right now.  I have tons of macrame as well as it is one of my favorite LOGO colors, so this cardi will go with lots of LOGO stuff I have! Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I hesitated and it is sold out in my size!  It will be great.  See, he who hesitates.....

@Biftu   Awwwwww...so sorry.  Oh, well, it's rayon span, I'm sure you have enough!

That Fr. terry cardi - too short!!  (in addition to the dreaded split back)

All the ODO colors are back in stock today-  I'm not sure if I should edit my order to chalk Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My chalk/macrame cardi has shipped already!  The day after the show!