Honored Contributor

I liked the inverted pleat top and hope you ladies enjoy yours.  However, I have so much of her rayon/span - and just succumbed to another one Monday night with the special crochet hem - that hopefully it'll be a long time before I order another!

Honored Contributor

Well I broke down and also ordered the cotton cashmere sweather in smokey purple and the snap card in the blue....I need to STOP!

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Well I broke down and also ordered the cotton cashmere sweather in smokey purple and the snap card in the blue....I need to STOP!

I have that sweater from last year in the green and I love it! The hem is really beautiful and it's a comfortable sweater.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 1/21

[ Edited ]

@aprimo, Both the green & blue look gorgeous but I'm a purple girl and I hope it looks as nice in person.  Sharon looks great in that green sweater!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Top Find (cotton modal) in the pink, which I missed out on (sold out) last time I saw it on air. I have the gold (which has a lot of dark blue in it) from its first time on the air when there were a lot fewer colors.  I don't think the Click measurements are right.  Being cotton/modal, this is snug and my size medium, which I ordered again after much deliberation, runs snug (but I think the large would be too large).  Some of the reviews say it runs small too, and I think it does. I almost didn't order it because I'm really a medium and a half in this but I love the pink!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the top find cotton modal in blackberry which I usually dont gravitate towards and the maize. Do the colors in the maize print look like maple or auburn or copper or? I love the print and the fabric + the satin trim.

I also ordered the cotton cashmere in purple. I am starting to love that color. I own that sweater in the heathered oatmeal, it was my first cotton cashmere from Logo I believe. It is a nice sweater and the lace is gorgeous.

I also had to get my second pair of A282136 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Sweater Knit Joggers with Zipper Detail in smoky purple, I ordered a small. I love my auburn ones so much. Perfect for when you're not in the mood for a tight legging and well, they're purple. Now I can stop worrying they will sell it.

I thought they might have a showstopper value or special item or all easy pay for their anniversary but I guess not. The first item they showed, the clearance sweater I sent back. It was not what I thought it was and not a good value in my opinion.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I just ordered the Top Find (cotton modal) in the pink, which I missed out on (sold out) last time I saw it on air. I have the gold (which has a lot of dark blue in it) from its first time on the air when there were a lot fewer colors.  I don't think the Click measurements are right.  Being cotton/modal, this is snug and my size medium, which I ordered again after much deliberation, runs snug (but I think the large would be too large).  Some of the reviews say it runs small too, and I think it does. I almost didn't order it because I'm really a medium and a half in this but I love the pink!

@Pearlee I haven't worn mine in a while, but I do recall it runs a little snug in the shoulders and chest. But I don't think it's enough to make sizing up a workable solution.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee I haven't worn mine in a while, but I do recall it runs a little snug in the shoulders and chest. But I don't think it's enough to make sizing up a workable solution.

@aprimo  That's exactly what I would say about it.  My recollection is it's a little snug in the shoulders and upper arms on me (and I don't have large upper arms).  I haven't worn mine in a while either, which poses the question then why am I buying another one! OY!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I didn't get to watch the show, but I just went back and watched the video for the snap-front cardigan.  They identified the colors differently than what is showing in the item description.  Lori was calling Blue Harbor, Stormy Gray and vice versa.  Now I'm not sure which color I actually ordered.  I wanted the more blue tone.  Any advice?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 1/21

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I didn't get to watch the show, but I just went back and watched the video for the snap-front cardigan.  They identified the colors differently than what is showing in the item description.  Lori was calling Blue Harbor, Stormy Gray and vice versa.  Now I'm not sure which color I actually ordered.  I wanted the more blue tone.  Any advice?

@Trudey,  Lori corrected Sharon right away.  I just watched the video and I thought it was clear.  The last one on the rack was the Blue Harbor and it was the bluer of the two.  The gray one looked like her gray mink color with a little blue in it.