Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - Aired this morning on Pat & Jayne's fashion show was A254033.   I have this in two colors already and absolutely love it (It's good for petites too!).  The lace is gorgeous.   I'm now thinking of getting the brook color on EZ pay to go underneath our cut-out sweater, and just because I think I can wear it with a lot of other both grays or blues.  It's pricey but the lace makes it worth it. 

@Pearlee - Thanks for your review on this tank, it is pricy, but looks very functional.  Good idea to get the brook to wear under our cut-out cardi.  I have a plain tank in brook to wear under mine.  I have another top in brook from way back that I wear this tank under. I find this color to be quite versatile.  Go for it, you know you love it.

Esteemed Contributor

The dress is really cute, but last year I bought a top (A265588) which was also in cotton, and the cotton ruffle was quite stiff with no flow.  I returned it.  But with the "ruffle" being on the bottom of this dress it may not matter.  I think I am passing on this, but appreciate that it is offered in petites.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

The dress is really cute, but last year I bought a top (A265588) which was also in cotton, and the cotton ruffle was quite stiff with no flow.  I returned it.  But with the "ruffle" being on the bottom of this dress it may not matter.  I think I am passing on this, but appreciate that it is offered in petites.

@Biftu  I see your point about the ruffle part but (1) it may not be stiff on this particular item, and (2) I agree with you - at the hemline wouldn't matter nearly so much as it would at the hemline of a top.  It's a really cute dress and - for LOGO - a good price!  It's the price of a top but it's a dress.  I'm thinking of  the cocoa.  Black is great but I have quite a few Fenini cotton black dresses in various lengths so I don't need black. Also I have that cotton cocoa jacket with crochet trim I bought a while back, for spring.  My dilemma is - I'd need the petite length in this dress but wonder if the petite medium would be too small, since it's cotton, or not. The cotton larges never quite fit me right (too big) but I'm worried about the bustline in the medium if the whole dress is smaller because it's a petite.   There's always some sizing dilemma!

(Fenini is a great brand!)

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 5/2

[ Edited ]

I checked the armhole measurement for the sleeveless tank with lace; it is ginormous!  How do you wear this by itself?

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

I checked the armhole measurement for the sleeveless tank with lace; it is ginormous!  How do you wear this by itself?

@Justice4all  I rarely wear tanks by themselves.  But for the black, for example, I'd wear a black bra underneath it and the armholes wouldn't matter so much.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley and @kzjohnsonkzjohnson, I checked the As Is  A251440 kz tee and there are no sizes or colors.  I looked at this tee regular price since it's a Top Find today, but dont' see a color I can't live  without for now.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  I see your point about the ruffle part but (1) it may not be stiff on this particular item, and (2) I agree with you - at the hemline wouldn't matter nearly so much as it would at the hemline of a top.  It's a really cute dress and - for LOGO - a good price!  It's the price of a top but it's a dress.  I'm thinking of  the cocoa.  Black is great but I have quite a few Fenini cotton black dresses in various lengths so I don't need black. Also I have that cotton cocoa jacket with crochet trim I bought a while back, for spring.  My dilemma is - I'd need the petite length in this dress but wonder if the petite medium would be too small, since it's cotton, or not. The cotton larges never quite fit me right (too big) but I'm worried about the bustline in the medium if the whole dress is smaller because it's a petite.   There's always some sizing dilemma!

(Fenini is a great brand!)

Hi Pearley,  I love the new dress too and am drawn to the black or cocoa.  I also want the petite but am wondering about sizing.  The click here chest measurements are on the small side.  I've never ordered her petites but noticed armholes etc are also smaller than the regular.  My problem with sizing up on Logo sleevevless items results in the armholes often being too  large.  I think I will get the petite and size up just based on chest and waist measurements (last cotton slub top I bought the chest is 2 inches larger than the dress in the same size!).  I hate to pass on the dress but the sizing issue gives me definite pause especially in the all cotton (my favorite of her fabrics but I've had difficulty with the saing being all over the place.  If you get it hope you love it!

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee and @kzjohnsonkzjohnson, I checked the As Is  A251440 kz tee and there are no sizes or colors.  I looked at this tee regular price since it's a Top Find today, but dont' see a color I can't live  without for now.  

@violet runner   They haven't yet today replenished As Is from over the weekend (when I don't think they add to it at all).   There will be others.  There were a bunch of sizes and colors just the other day so they will be restocked, I'm sure.  I am not buying any more of those at full price, uh uh (of course I have a lot of them.....).

Honored Contributor

@equss  Hi - I just saw your post about the dress (I was posting something else at the same time you were).  Yes, sizing is a definitely problem in those all-cotton garments. As I say, when I size up to a large they never fit me right (too big) and the medium is often snug.  I just returned a top in the 100% cotton that I sized up in.

You were right to check the measurements; however, those aren't often telling the truth! Arrghhh.  Decisions, decisions.  

Trusted Contributor

Anyone have the kz tee -A202259 in the new chalk ?  Wondered if it needs a tank under it or can stand alone like the  other colors?