Honored Contributor

Stacey's bra is showing out her armpit!

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl I decided on the periwinkle too.  I do love those blue tones.

@Pearlee. I'm thinking that the periwinkle will look nice with our blue tint waffle duster.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I thought that too about the periwinkle and our blue mist!  Yep!

Honored Contributor

These tanks are gorgeous. I am sizing up to xlarge, because I want to be able to wear it alone this summer, and I would not do so if tight. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm having a hard time making a color decision on that tank!  So many pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

I think all of the colors on the tank are so pretty but it's a pass for me.  I'll only wear it with a cardigan and I've spent way too much lately.  I bought a lot of Susan's items a few days ago.

I also just picked up the short sleeve tee A263293 in Maple and have this cardigan (one of my favorites) in Maple too...I tend to go for a more tonal look.

Honored Contributor

So far, everything Lori has said about the "new color" London blue means it's brook!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

So far, everything Lori has said about the "new color" London blue means it's brook!

You are right! It looks verrrrrrry similar to brook, @Pearlee!

Super Contributor

Miseed tonights show and looks like I mised out on the gorgeous ODO tank 🙁 I can't find the size chart to see the chest measurements...did they state them on air instead?

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

Miseed tonights show and looks like I mised out on the gorgeous ODO tank 🙁 I can't find the size chart to see the chest measurements...did they state them on air instead?

@Pjcab  Of course they didn't - this host doesn't do her job properly IMO.  That was esp. important to do because the Click measurements aren't up.  What do you mean you missed out?  I don't think they are sold out!