Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne Aaack - but I need the medium chest measurement. I'm not calling though - CS is busy on Monday night.

@Pearlee, The chest measurements should be 4 inches apart in sizes. 

Respected Contributor

I really like the shorter length tank when wearing under a cardigan.  I will wait to see it presented before making a decision.  I have the periwinkle and raspberry in my cart.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 3/20

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne Aaack - but I need the medium chest measurement. I'm not calling though - CS is busy on Monday night.

@Tissyanne  Her mediums are 38.5 usually (and I order those) but can vary depending upon the garments. The inner tanks of twin sets are usually 35" which is too small for me.

@Biftu  the green one has your name written all over it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 3/20

[ Edited ]

I called CS for the 3x measurements for the ODO. The chest is 54" and waist is 53.5" (I think). That may be a tad on the snug side to just wear with a cardi and it's too short to wear under anything and have it show. I may skip this one.

Honored Contributor

Amy: stop saying "I'm sorry" all the time (last week it was "i'm sorry to interrupt but..." and this week it's just "I'm sorry") and please stop saying "real quick."  We don't need to know that and you sound so hyper.  If the producer is saying that in your ear, no need to let us know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  Her mediums are 38.5 usually (and I order those) but can vary depending upon the garments. The inner tanks of twin sets are usually 35" which is too small for me.

@Pearlee - If I decide to get this, I'm not sure if I should go up a size.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - If I decide to get this, I'm not sure if I should go up a size.

@Biftu  I know - that's the dilemma.  I think I am going to get large because I think the material and the style is very similar to the one I'm talking about from last year and I kept telling myself I should have exchanged it for a large but they were sold out.

But - I'm sure I'm really a medium and a half in this - the large won't be quite the right fit either.  I hate when that happens, esp. in Lounge which is usually generous.

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I really like the shorter length tank when wearing under a cardigan.  I will wait to see it presented before making a decision.  I have the periwinkle and raspberry in my cart.

I have the periwinkle and raspberry in my cart, too, @Trudey!   I'm only getting one, but will decide which one when it airs. All of the colors are pretty, gals!  I'm embarrassed to admit that this will be my first Lounge tank!

Valued Contributor

I'm getting the periwinkle in the ODO Lounge tank!  I'm more of a blue girl than a purple, so chose the periwinkle over the raspberry.  Can't wait to get it!!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee Do you think the raspberry-smoke tank would go well with a rum raisin cardi?