Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - since you are here now, I thought I'd tell you I received my maple scarf primetime special yesterday.  It's still in the plastic inside bag, so I don't yet know how bulky it will be, but it looks gorgeous in the bag!   Did you get yours yet.  (I don't know where the thread is now that we posted on about it where you alerted me so I'm posting here).

@Pearlee - Mine showed it was out for delivery yesterday but it never arrived.  That has never happened to me before.  I'll call the post office if it doesn't arrive tomorrow.  Sure hope this isn't lost.  I hope it isn't too bulky too, but I have no doubt we can make it work.

@Biftu, I had a Logo pkg just this week that said out for delivery by the USPS, and it came the next day. I checked on line after the mail came to be sure it didn't show delivered, and no, still out for delivery. Hopefully, yours will be delivered Tuesday. Monday is President's Day as I feel sure you already know. 

@Tissyanne - Thanks, that makes me feel better.  Fingers crossed for a Tuesday delivery.  I would be more concerned if it were multiple expensive packages.

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/20

[ Edited ]

image.jpegSneak peek from Amys fb page for tomorrow 2/20

looks like one of the top finds. Listed this am

A286951. 
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Embroidered Knit Top and Tank Twin Set....split back 😕

Honored Contributor

New colors are available in the following ( Images are not available)

A273374 Printed knit tank ruffle trim

A273376 Knit tank printed chiffon trim

A261108 Printed vneck knit tank

A274095 Open front slub cardigan lace detail 

Honored Contributor

A286945  ODO Print top with asymmetric hem

A286951  Embroidered top twinset

A286985  Lounge Ragland Seleeve Top With Shirttail

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/20

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Biftu- this is the one you've always wanted in black (like I have) but gave up hope of ever getting the xxs!  Remember I told you not to get the xs when it was available As Is because it's already a roomy fit and the sleeves were already too long?  I said be patient!  Well, here 'ya go! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Biftu- this is the one you've always wanted in black (like I have) but gave up hope of ever getting the xxs!  Remember I told you not to get the xs when it was available As Is because it's already a roomy fit and the sleeves were already too long?  I said be patient!  Well, here 'ya go! Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - Who would have thought after all this time!  Still like the black but I'm kind of over it.  I have the brook and cocoa which is enough.  Not to say that if the black ever becomes available As Is I wouldn't jump on it.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Super Contributor

I'm limiting myself to one purchase tonight if any because I've done too much damage the last few weeks.  The way things are stacking up with the new items today I might be able to pick up something in a new color from the past.  I really liked the embroidered twinset until I saw the split back.  If they present A286987 - I'm curious to see the blackberry combo but afraid of the embroidery on my behind.  

Trusted Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

I'm limiting myself to one purchase tonight if any because I've done too much damage the last few weeks.  The way things are stacking up with the new items today I might be able to pick up something in a new color from the past.  I really liked the embroidered twinset until I saw the split back.  If they present A286987 - I'm curious to see the blackberry combo but afraid of the embroidery on my behind.  

I felt the same way. I looked at the new items last night and I don't think any of them will work for me. Which is a good thing. I'm considering the striped tank that was re-stocked. Otherwise, hopefully I will be able to resist.

Respected Contributor

@KimSKS

@KimSKS wrote:

I have that blackberry top and I really like it.

Super Contributor

@Justice4all  Did you order your normal size?  I really like the color combo with the blackberry and the rust embroidery but just afraid it will make my bottom look larger....