Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/20

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

Here is a top that has also been re-stocked with a couple of new colors:

A274966 LOGO Printed Top with Chiffon Inset Back

When this was originally presented, I loved the look of it but wasn't sure it would be flattering on me at all. I've always stayed away from those split backs because I felt it would emphasize one of my problem areas. But I decided to get one home and try it. It turned out to be one of my favorite LOGO tops. I think the saving grace for the split back on this top is that the chiffon insert is in the same exact print as the rest of the top. So it blends in fairly well.

New colors are Deep Orchid and Brass (no pic up yet for the brass).

@aprimo, thank you for this information. This top in the vintage coral was one of my first Logo purchases, and I adore it. The deep orchid is calling out to me. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Tissyanne....thank you for the color descriptions on the lavender tank.  I purchased the following cardigan A267856 LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Drape Front Cardigan that was just shipped...I thought it would be cute with jeans.  I love the lavender tank and I'm wondering if there it enough blue in it to blend with the blue cardigan.  Knowing Lori, she would mix it no matter! Cat Wink

@phoenixbrd, I would put the new blue tank with this pretty cardigan, but the lavender one is definitely in the colors of lavender, so for me it would not blend. Hope this helps. 

Super Contributor

Since A274966 is a featured price - I am wondering if they are going to present it soon.  I hope so so I can see the brass color but I really love the deep orchid.

Trusted Contributor

A272858- the striped tank. Do any of you wear this  on it s own?  I read this entire thread and it looks like a tank I  might like ( yes, a top for once!! HA! ) .  Or do you feel like you need to cover your arms.?  Are the armholed too big or an issue? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  My favorite tank and I wear my usual size medium in it, even though it's Layers!  It's one of the rare ones you shouldn't size up in! 

Yes, I do think you can wear it on its own, although I can't remember now if I do or not (because it's been a long time since summer).   I love this tank!  It's so darn cute!

You should feed the item number into the search function for the forums, becauase we have had a lot of discussion about this tank before - much more than on this thread.  I'm sure I've talked about it on the long review thread.   Maybe you'll find out more discussion about the armholes if you do a board function search (not the overhead search for the whole Q site).  

Super Contributor

I wear the blue and the wild mushroom tanks alone.  I also have the cinnabar but haven't worn it as much - can't seem to find the right bottoms for it but it's also newer so I haven't had as much time to play with it.  If you want a good twin set - with the wild mushroom tank wear this cardigan - A282133 - in the macrame.  It is a perfect match!  I can't take credit for putting this together - in the older video for this cardigan they put them together and I fell in love.  Here's a little plug for this cardigan - I have it in the macrame, blue and green and especially the green gets worn by me at least twice a week.  With my huge LOGO closet that's saying something.

Honored Contributor

Tissyanne...thanks for your response.  I've gone ahead and ordered the blue based on your comments.  I think it will look super cute under the long blue cardigan as well as a layering piece under my black logo tops.  LOGO sisters are the best!

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne Thank you for sharing that you did pair blackberry with the lavender tank a274114. I might now get lavender to pair with my blackberry cardigan a265600 or blackberry pants/ leggings a265586 that I got "as is", that I just love and that go with so many logo tops.

So thanks again for the feedback🙂

Super Contributor

@Pearlee@KimSKS  Too bad that when they restock and add new color choices to a

Already exsisiting piece .....QVC couldn't put something like an  Asterisk  *    next to the picture/ item number so we would know about the new choices.

Shouldn't be too hard to add that to a computer program??

Trusted Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee@KimSKS  Too bad that when they restock and add new color choices to a

Already exsisiting piece .....QVC couldn't put something like an  Asterisk  *    next to the picture/ item number so we would know about the new choices.

Shouldn't be too hard to add that to a computer program??

Or make the re-stocked item sort as a "New Arrival".