Valued Contributor

What did you ladies think of sizing for A286954 (the cotton modal knit top)?  Not sure if I should go with my larger of my two sizes (medium) or a small.  How did anyone think it was looking on the models....running smaller or larger?

Valued Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I like the blue mist or the grey mink to go with blues and blacks. That's a pretty cardigan, @travelerSmiley Happy

Beat me to it @AZ girlSmiley Happy

Great minds, @kzjohnson! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/13

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Oh, thanks for the alert on that maple scarf - I've had my eye on it since before it was even presented ever - just online!   Free S&H helps the price.   I'm so getting that maple scarf, even though it looks like a lot of material for us smaller people. 

But that asymmetrical tank in the twinset was just perfect the way the ruching is on that skirt!

I picked up the tank with lace on the bottom in the apple blossom.  I have that tank in numerous colors collected over the years, my fave being the rum raisin.  I take a regular (not petite) in that tank, in a large since it's layers and that's the right choice for me.  The petite is only 1.5" shorter and I want it to show underneath my cardis/garments so the regular works for me.  I'm really liking Lori's new apple blossom color!  It'll look good under her grays as well as other things.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

What did you ladies think of sizing for A286954 (the cotton modal knit top)?  Not sure if I should go with my larger of my two sizes (medium) or a small.  How did anyone think it was looking on the models....running smaller or larger?

@AZ girl, I went with the small considering the sweep is very generous and I don't have to worry about trying to accommodate my chest.  Smiley Wink  BTW, I'm either a small or medium in Logo depending...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Oh, thanks for the alert on that maple scarf - I've had my eye on it since before it was even presented ever - just online!   Free S&H helps the price.   I'm so getting that maple scarf, even though it looks like a lot of material for us smaller people. 

But that asymmetrical tank in the twinset was just perfect the way the ruching is on that skirt!

I picked up the tank with lace on the bottom in the apple blossom.  I have that tank in numerous colors collected over the years, my fave being the rum raisin.  I take a regular (not petite) in that tank, in a large since it's layers and that's the right choice for me.  The petite is only 1.5" shorter and I want it to show underneath my cardis/garments to the regular works for me.  I'm really liking Lori's new apple blossom color!  It'll look good under her grays as well as other things.

@Pearlee - I'm going to get the maple too, I can't resist.  I've thought about it before.  That tank is another piece I always look at, but have never ordered.  I'll have to give that some thought as well.  The apple blossom is a pretty new color.

Valued Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@AZ girl, I went with the small considering the sweep is very generous and I don't have to worry about trying to accommodate my chest.  Smiley Wink  BTW, I'm either a small or medium in Logo depending...

I was worried about the sweep, but I am large chested (36DD). The "click" measurements seem a little more generous that usual though.

Valued Contributor

@AZ girl in the cotton top I went for a med. which is my regular size. I thought the same thing.... The sweep is big. I also thought it looked like a looser fit on the models. It did not look tight on anyone up top if they had on their regular size. 

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

@AZ girl in the cotton top I went for a med. which is my regular size. I thought the same thing.... The sweep is big. I also thought it looked like a looser fit on the models. It did not look tight on anyone up top if they had on their regular size. 

@Thanks @Mellie2 and @kzjohnson for your sizing input.  Hope we love it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

With S&H to Alaska it came to almost $87. Did not get the waffle knit cardigan.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

With S&H to Alaska it came to almost $87. Did not get the waffle knit cardigan.

@traveler  I hope you keep this in your Wish List items in case QVC offers a free S&H Day.   (Rare, but it has happened!)