Valued Contributor

@connieluv wrote:

I really am soooooo tired of Logo it is the same old thing. I think her clothes only look nice if you are average height and thin. I am petite and size xs but even when she makes petites I am still not interested.  A few years ago I was into her clothes but it is so yesterday.  The special value was horrible it looked like a tutu. Her clothes are cheaply made and OVERPRICED. She should come back in a year maybe then I would be interested in what she comes out with but I have a feeling it would still be over priced and cheaply made.

Your first post after all these years, taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten us on the perils of Logo, how yesterday.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Contributor

I would Try LOGO, but Honestly I can Not Afford the cloths!!!!  

Super Contributor

I noticed on that A263234 top is a top find .I own this top in the purple combo and everytime I wear it I get lots of comments, really a nice go to top. I live in FL and it's light enough to wear year round. Just sharing that its a great top, great fit  and I never layer  with it ..for those who don't like layering.

some of the color combinations are new too...missing  the show so will miss the presentation to see if I would be tempted to get another 😊

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you, I really really  like the print in the tank but I do not need anymore long sleeve tops. 

Super Contributor

@Pjcab  I have A263234 in two color combos also.  The first year I bought the blue - last year the aqua.  I think for sure the melon is new this year and maybe the gray.  This is my go to spring/summer LOGO top.  I have aqua crop pants that match perfectly with the aqua top.  As you said - I always get compliments with this top - it's one of my all time favorites if you haven't figured that out yet.  LOL.  Tempted by the gray but think probably 2 is enough even though each looks different.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@connieluv wrote:

I really am soooooo tired of Logo it is the same old thing. I think her clothes only look nice if you are average height and thin. I am petite and size xs but even when she makes petites I am still not interested.  A few years ago I was into her clothes but it is so yesterday.  The special value was horrible it looked like a tutu. Her clothes are cheaply made and OVERPRICED. She should come back in a year maybe then I would be interested in what she comes out with but I have a feeling it would still be over priced and cheaply made.

Your first post after all these years, taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten us on the perils of Logo, how yesterday.

@Debzzz  my friend,  your post does a disservice to a wonderful Beatles song.  With apologies to Sir Paul McCartney.  Smiley Happy    Aside from that, I had been thinking the same thing as what you posted.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

A286954  New cotton slub top. I have been looking for new t-shirts to restock for summer. It may be pricey but I have paid 40$ for straight plain t-shirts. I love the swing... It's so much more interesting so thinking of the Cozumel blue color. I have always wanted something in that color. It sells out so quickly must be a great color.

I was just going to watch after Saturday........

and I missed you all Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/13

[ Edited ]

Amy's FB Sneak Peek:  A286954

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A286954.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=AMYSTRAN&cm_pla=LGO_20170213_id:LOGOBYL...Smiley Frustrated

Ooops - @Mellie2  I just now realized your item is also Amy's sneak peek!  Sorry for the double post!  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

That means is was meant to be!  My first Cozumel Blue.  I love that they are cotton. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

That means is was meant to be!  My first Cozumel Blue.  I love that they are cotton. Smiley Happy

The cozumel blue is very pretty, @Mellie2!  I love this little top and the cotton slub!  Looking forward to the presentation!  I can't decide on a color though----have cozumel blue and darkwater blue in my cart so far! Smiley Wink