Honored Contributor

Have we recuperated enough for yet another LOGO show?   Regular time on Momday 8-9:00 pm.   

Trusted Contributor

Only those that are truly “obsessed” with Logo are ready so soon for another such exciting event.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Valued Contributor

Still recovering but always ready for more. Woman Happy

I really am soooooo tired of Logo it is the same old thing. I think her clothes only look nice if you are average height and thin. I am petite and size xs but even when she makes petites I am still not interested.  A few years ago I was into her clothes but it is so yesterday.  The special value was horrible it looked like a tutu. Her clothes are cheaply made and OVERPRICED. She should come back in a year maybe then I would be interested in what she comes out with but I have a feeling it would still be over priced and cheaply made.

Honored Contributor
I always look forward to the Logo shows. Clearly, some are more pleasurable than others. I have some pretty tops from Logo, and just with any brand if I don't care for it when it comes to my house, I return it. This Logo favorites thread is a fun place to talk about what we like, and don't like. Most of all though, it is a group of good people with a common interest.
Super Contributor

Will miss tomorrows show but just checked logo new arrivals and there is a new top

A286941
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Color-Block Top with Picot Edge Chiffon Trim

3 colors, blue harbor, vintage elm and maple

I wonder if the tank I love A274114 will be presented....as I'm missing the show.  🙁

I would like to see the lavender top and the color scheme as that one is  very tempting!

Honored Contributor

It would be nice in addition to giving hearts we could give thumbs down....

I plan on watching if I remember.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 2/13

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab  Thanks for posting the new item, which is a pass for me.

I remarked to myself after yesterday's show that, after all those hours of LOGO, our tank wasn't presented!  I did finally order the blue one so now watch, when it finally is presented, it'll be a "buy more and save" which would  be just my luck!

Super Contributor

@Pearlee yes I would love that tank to buy more and save...she had a few buy more and saves yesterday. Im afraid if she ever does buy more and save on that tank it will be a day I'm not watching or checking on line!

Honored Contributor

ODO  Heathered knit top and tank twinset

A285337