Honored Contributor

Regular 8:00 pm time - all EZ Pay offers.

Honored Contributor

bump

Honored Contributor

Hi Pearley,  Do you know if the Saturday coming up (11/19) will be the last show for Lori for a while?  I thought that I heard one of the hosts (I can't remember who) mention that next Saturday will be her last before the holidays.

I've become addicted to watching every week and was hoping for a few more holiday looks!  I hope I'm wrong...or was just imagining it.

Valued Contributor

Not new but a returning fave. My first time seeing it.

A269670 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Plaid Jacket with Sweater Knit Sleeves. Loving all 3 colors but the evergreen sure would match a lot of my Logo and I don't have a green jacket in my wardrobe.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Hi Pearley,  Do you know if the Saturday coming up (11/19) will be the last show for Lori for a while?  I thought that I heard one of the hosts (I can't remember who) mention that next Saturday will be her last before the holidays.

I've become addicted to watching every week and was hoping for a few more holiday looks!  I hope I'm wrong...or was just imagining it.

@haddon9 I see you asked Pearley but your question got me curious so I hope you won't mind me chiming in. My November Insider was nearby so I took a look. Seems Sat 11/19 Logo show scheduled for the regular 2pm show. Monday Nov 21, 2 shows are scheduled. A 2 hour show from 1-3pm and another at 8pm. I didn't see any more shows scheduled for November. Not sure beyond that.

All times Eastern, DebZ

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 I see you asked Pearley but your question got me curious so I hope you won't mind me chiming in. My November Insider was nearby so I took a look. Seems Sat 11/19 Logo show scheduled for the regular 2pm show. Monday Nov 21, 2 shows are scheduled. A 2 hour show from 1-3pm and another at 8pm. I didn't see any more shows scheduled for November. Not sure beyond that.

All times Eastern, DebZ

@haddon9 - May I also chime in and say you can find upcoming shows by going to the home page top bar "shop QVC TV," then go to the Program Guide.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Not new but a returning fave. My first time seeing it.

A269670 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Plaid Jacket with Sweater Knit Sleeves. Loving all 3 colors but the evergreen sure would match a lot of my Logo and I don't have a green jacket in my wardrobe.

@Debzzz@ There are reviews of this on the Review thread if you can find them Smiley Happy.   And recently someone here - I think it was @Justice4all, was asking me about it so you can probably search it by item number in the community search bar - she and I discussed it.  I have the red in my size medium, love it. She ordered it too in red and loves it.

Honored Contributor

Monday Just Reduced (today) Clearance Item: A271824  kitten heels.

Trusted Contributor

@Debzzz, I got the red last year. There wasn't a green choice then. It's a wonderful jacket for moderate weather and room to  layer. @Pearlee, helped me decide on this last year- sizing etc. At that time I had to keep checking for my size to appear  as it sold very well. For me, it was a very good purchase.