Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@AZ girl @violet runner And ladies, I didn't even check the measurements on the Lounge wih hammered satin, I was just trying to get that black in my cart before it was gone! I did order the medium and if it is roomy that's ok with me. Liking some of my tops and jackets to be oversized in the winter for layering purposes. 

It did did seem like black was showcased tonight and I love my blacks. I have some black suede OTK new boots that need to be shown off. I was thinking the black and gray hammered satin with the black waffle skirt and new pointelle tights or the black suede boots with black leggings and a lace trimmed tank underneath. Can't wait to play!

I like your fashion pairing ideas, @Debzzz!  I'm sure you will look great!  I ended up waitlisting for the black Lounge with the satin trim and kept my order for the smokey taupe just in case I really love it!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I ordered A 282163 the Lounge top with satin bottom and then cancelled. I saw there are a few reviews and so far rated 2.3. I was having second thoughts on  cancelling ( I only wanted the black and not now available).  Anyone get it and not reviewed?  I have to confess I went to another store site ( Macy's) and ordered similar  style in Black for $30.  As you can see, I do like this style.  I can't attest to the quality as I haven't received it yet. So far I am feeling good I cancelled  Lori's. Looking forward to today's show and chatting.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I ordered A 282163 the Lounge top with satin bottom and then cancelled. I saw there are a few reviews and so far rated 2.3. I was having second thoughts on  cancelling ( I only wanted the black and not now available).  Anyone get it and not reviewed?  I have to confess I went to another store site ( Macy's) and ordered similar  style in Black for $30.  As you can see, I do like this style.  I can't attest to the quality as I haven't received it yet. So far I am feeling good I cancelled  Lori's. Looking forward to today's show and chatting.

Smiley Happy     @violet runner  Isn't that the one you thought would be too short?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @Pearlee, that is the one.  I am hoping my "look- alike" one will work for me- it appeared longer online.  I so appreciated you pointing  the possible shortness of Lori's last week.   I am more curious  about the reviews on this than anything else. 

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Not new but a returning fave. My first time seeing it.

A269670 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Plaid Jacket with Sweater Knit Sleeves. Loving all 3 colors but the evergreen sure would match a lot of my Logo and I don't have a green jacket in my wardrobe.

There is a medium red, As Is, if anyone is interested.  (I have this one and love it!)

A281051