Honored Contributor

Her regular time evening show.  Looks like an all-day fashion day on Martin Luther King Day.  Good move on Q's part; many people who work will otherwise be off work.

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 1/16

[ Edited ]

A model who wears medium, amazing!! Often hoped they would feature a medium sized lady during Logo.

Already ordered the distressed cami in twilight. I sized up to a Large because it's Layers.  The Lounge embroidered top is cute but 75 is pretty steeep, I don't Love it that much.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I agree @Debzzz. That cami is gorgeous. You could wear it under and by itself. Sooo pretty. Hope we see the new blouse tonight. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Just got A258920 knit top with lace trim in black. Love the embroidered lace.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

BTW, I'm sure there will be a separate topic on this, but the Insider came out today and there is a LOGO TSV on Feb. 11th. It's a cotton slub long-sleeved top with a single ruffle hem. It's cute. Just thought the ladies thinking of buying tonight might want to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

BTW, I'm sure there will be a separate topic on this, but the Insider came out today and there is a LOGO TSV on Feb. 11th. It's a cotton slub long-sleeved top with a single ruffle hem. It's cute. Just thought the ladies thinking of buying tonight might want to know.

@aprimo - I was disappointed when I saw this pleated peplum top.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 1/16

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

Just got A258920 knit top with lace trim in black. Love the embroidered lace.

@Debzzz  I did too!  And I can't believe I just spent $66 on yet another black LOGO top.  But I have it in the plum color that Lori was wearing (I got it As Is months ago and in perfect condition) and I love that top.  The hemline is beautiful and the black will be so useful.  At first I wasn't sure if I was keeping the plum because the front bottom is odd-shaped, dipping upward.  But in the end I did and I'm glad I did.  Actually Debzzz Loris said it's not really lace.  It is embroidery but I always thought of it as lace also due to it being lace-y.

The blouse wasn't presented!  The one that is on the home page.  What's up with that? Putting it on the home page and as a new arrival and not in the show tonight?

Valued Contributor

It's a gorgeous top @Pearlee. I'm really loving my blacks and greys these past few weeks.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo - I was disappointed when I saw this pleated peplum top.

I was disappointed as well. I saw it in the Insider. Hope it works for those that like it.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

It's a gorgeous top @Pearlee. I'm really loving my blacks and greys these past few weeks.

@Debzzz  Agree.  It's just that I have sooooo many LOGO black tops! Both Fr. terry and rayon span.  Yikes!