Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  And IMO  the stones that are there are smaller in person than they looked on air on Lori and the models, adding to my disappointment.  I just like my other white round one so much better that there is no sense in buying this one too.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I agree.  The one you have has a structure.  This one is skimpy on stones, as you can see on almost everyone. That the stones are small in itself is not a problem for me.  The chain shows too much, and needs repeated centering.  If I ever receive it, I'll let you know what I think of it in person.

I don't own last years white model.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I finally received this necklace.  The stones are very pretty for costume jewelry.  And it is lightweight, which I like.  I am keeping it, but I do agree that the shape for me is not ideal.  Still, it is confectionary, and I have nothing like it!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  I might have kept it if the stones went farther around the chain.  Also, you don't have the previous white round one to compare it to, as you posted, so that might have put a damper on this one for you.   At any rate, I'm really glad you like it well enough to keep it.  The S&H was $5 that I will lose (if I recall correctly - I didn't go back and look).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I have the collar necklaces, so I understand how the more structured design might be more attractive on my neck!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  I just ordered the following As Is.   I've been wanting it for a long time, but didn't want to pay $125 for it (still the price) esp. since I'm not sure I'll like the greenish-ness of it as you've told me it has (doesn't show up like that on air).   It was still pricey though at $70, so do wish me luck that mine will be in pristine condition.  You and I both know how that can go with As Is anything, even the jewelry.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Crystal-Statement-Necklace.product.J332911.html?sc=S...

Super Contributor
@Pearlee. Happy that you got it. I've been looking at it on as-is and debating. Hope it's pristine when you get it
Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  Thank you.  I guess I've just snatched up "yours."   I'll let you know....

Honored Contributor

New LOGO Links today:

J346949  glittering gems necklace  (I purchased this one - love the gunmetal background - the models have been wearing this a lot)

J346950  multishaped necklace Lori has been wearing a lot today

J346953  new bracelet Lori has been wearing

Honored Contributor