Honored Contributor

There is a nice Or Paz LTS on right now, for those looking for a long necklace to wear with LOGO tops that cry out for a long necklace.  It's in sterling silver and a great price and I think would go nicely with LOGO - much nicer than that one long Links necklace with enamel in Lori's collection that, to me, is kind of "blah" and plastic-looking.

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-30-Tri-color-Circle-Necklace-by-Or-Paz-18.0g.product.J328036.html...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

J322601 just got further reduced; another $20 was taken off.  The models often wear this piece!  I just ordered it!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Bauble-Necklace-on.product.J322601.html?upsh=1&sc=J3...

Well this just arrived, with one of the stones fallen out at the bottom of the box.  Going right back (and the stone - one of the clear ones - looks very, very plastic-y. No sparkle at all in the clear stones although there are in the orange ones.

I can hardly believe this line is made by Joan Rivers' jewerly company.  Much of the quality has been awful - this isn't the first Links piece I've gotten with stones already missing.   What a hassle and how disappointing to have damage right out of the box.   Not good.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

J329463 - Good one!  Looks and feels great in person.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

J329463 - Good one!  Looks and feels great in person.

@Justice4all  Glad to read your post; I have that piece on my wish list.  I've liked it from what I've seen of it with Lori and the models wearing it. I wish we'd have a real presentation on it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

Jewelry presentations leave much to be desired!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Pearlee

Jewelry presentations leave much to be desired!

True enough @Justice4all but they are better than catching only fleeting glimpses on the models or Lori trying to decide whether to spend $70 or not.....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

There are very few videos of jewelry, so I stop action on the clothing videos where they are worn.  Another thing...I try to decide as soon as they come out so I don't get a beat up one....you know what I mean!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Pearlee

There are very few videos of jewelry, so I stop action on the clothing videos where they are worn.  Another thing...I try to decide as soon as they come out so I don't get a beat up one....you know what I mean!

@Justice4alli'm hoping a lot of her things - including the necklace you posted about - have special offers on Saturday.  EZ pays or free S&H or ---- something.   I have enough charged on my Q card now that I don't want to have to use it to get EZ pays. I'll probably order it Saturday if there's something special going on with it.  That's one reason I'm glad you posted about it favorably.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I use a different card that gives you cash back, and I only pay on time!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Pearlee

I use a different card that gives you cash back, and I only pay on time!

@Justice4all  Well, I always pay on time.  I often use a card that gives cash back except when I'm interested in EZ pays when there aren't any.   I use various cards for different reasons.