Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Pearlee.  I just couldn't stand it any longer...I just ordered the dark violet at the regular price in size medium.  I cancelled the two pairs of the Denim and Co TSV that I ordered yesterday...just not sure about the fit.  Instead I ordered a pair Dream Jeannes in dark indigo, size 10...I'm pretty confident that these will fit well because I'm wearing the same jeans now in size 12 and they are definitely getting too loose.  I have a couple of tops (not Logo) that I'm sending back...too big.  I'm saying all this to justify paying full price for the dark violet cotton cashmere...LOL!

I will definitely keep watching the "as is" and if the dark violet shows up, I'll let you know immediately.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee.  I just couldn't stand it any longer...I just ordered the dark violet at the regular price in size medium.  I cancelled the two pairs of the Denim and Co TSV that I ordered yesterday...just not sure about the fit.  Instead I ordered a pair Dream Jeannes in dark indigo, size 10...I'm pretty confident that these will fit well because I'm wearing the same jeans now in size 12 and they are definitely getting too loose.  I have a couple of tops (not Logo) that I'm sending back...too big.  I'm saying all this to justify paying full price for the dark violet cotton cashmere...LOL!

I will definitely keep watching the "as is" and if the dark violet shows up, I'll let you know immediately.

LOL - oh @Trudey  good for you!  Now we don't have to "fight" over the AS IS in the dark violet medium LOL!  Smiley Happy    I love that dark violet color - it's gorgeous.

What are you going to do about the cashmere cotton with the chiffon?

You did the right thing canceling the TSVs and getting the Dream Jeannes.  I wear the size 10.  I have to say, I have never worn jeans as comfy as the DJs.  I just love them. They are as comfy as wearing sweat pants and not the least bit restrictive or binding.  I have many DJs in many styles and colors and love every pair for looks and comfort.  Yep, size 10 will work for you, I'm sure.  Good choices. I'm really jealous of your getting the dark violet sweater!  I WANT ONE!  Just don't want to pay that much!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm going to wait until the reviews are posted for the chiffon trimmed sweater.  I can wear the straight styles and love the two sweaters that I have that are trimmed with the two different laces; however, I'm not sure about the length on this new one.  I'm afraid the sweater portion may be a little short and might look weird with the long chiffon hem.  And we both know that Lori will have some new items coming that we won't be able to resist Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

Quick on these As Is pieces:

A279311 the cashmere sweater with tulle  in macrame in size small (it runs small so a small might work)

A279313  Realy cute - I have this in two colors - this is the pink and mauve  in xxs

A26680  Logo Lounge hoodie cardigan snap closures I think) xxs

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack

Quick on these As Is pieces:

A279311 the cashmere sweater with tulle  in macrame in size small (it runs small so a small might work)

A279313  Realy cute - I have this in two colors - this is the pink and mauve  in xxs

A26680  Logo Lounge hoodie cardigan snap closures I think) xxs

@Pearlee, those things get snatched up in the blink of an eye! First two are gone, gone, gone in XS or S. I tried the snap hoodie, still trying to remember to take it to the repair shop to get the broken snap fixed. Woman Embarassed

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

They are gone already? YIKES I just posted that and they were there - I just copied the item numbers down from the listing and the sizes were there!  

Oh yes, so that's the same snap garment you wrote about - sorry!  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

They are gone already? YIKES I just posted that and they were there - I just copied the item numbers down from the listing and the sizes were there!  

Oh yes, so that's the same snap garment you wrote about - sorry!  

@MaggieMack  The middle listing - with the stripes - is still there!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Did you do anything about the striped top, that was in fact still there when you thought it was gone (I haven't looked today - it's probalby gone by now but wasn't last night).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack  Did you do anything about the striped top, that was in fact still there when you thought it was gone (I haven't looked today - it's probalby gone by now but wasn't last night).

No, everything I looked at at the time was sold in my sizes.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I received the cotton cashmere "as is" in icy mauve and the Lounge w/tiered chiffon trim "as is" in bluestone.  Both are in perfect condition and I love both colors.  It's interesting how I used to have such definite ideas about colors I could and could not wear.  Now, I find that I can wear almost any color (except olive).  Maybe it's just a result of my style becoming much more relaxed over the years.

Have you opened those packages that you received yesterday?