Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Trudey  Thanks for your response.  I think the medium will work on the AS IS cotton cashmere sweater; I think it's supposed to be a full, looser fit. Your "fit in the shoulders" comment helped.

No, haven't yet received my ombre top.   I'm sending things back to Q tomorrow and have to decide about that charcoal (supposedly black but not) with the leopard side godets that we have in deep orchid color, and also have to decide on the antique white (ivory) zippered with lace one, where I think the zippers are too "metal" looking with the lace and antique white.  The more I try it on, the less the "too metal--y" look bothers me but I'm stil not sure about it. I have it already in several colors but....it's one of my faves.

Decisions, decisions. I hate having to decide on something I'm on the fence about!.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I have decided to keep the new boucle/space dye sweater that we both have.  One of my first Logo puchases was a space dye, elbow sleeve top that I have worn to death.  It had the same feel as the new top, but thinner fabric.  Even though it is too big now, I still grab it when I want something to be comfortable in.  It was never all that flattering on me but I loved it anyway.  I think the new sweater will be the same type of item in my wardrobe.

You mentioned in another post that you had never had a problem with Logo items pilling, like so many reviewers mention.  Neither have I.  I always machine wash my Logo on the hand wash setting, then put them in the dryer for a few minutes on delicate.  I then just hang or lay flat to finish drying.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   You have great reasons to keep it.  And if it fits right in the shoulders, that's a good fit and not too big (it's supposed to be loose and roomy as we discussed).   I was very tired when I tried mine on, so maybe I'll like it better today.  I just wish the price was lower on this items we aren't completely in love with. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wish the price was lower on everything Smiley Happy

BTW:  I have this top on today and I love it!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Hoodie-with-Pockets-and-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A255774.htm...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Very cute top indeed!  And comfy I'm sure!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  There is a large AS IS knit cardigan w/ chiffon trim in stormcloud and black right now.

A234688

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thanks for letting me know.  I'll check it out.  It would be nice to have a black one that fits.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey Although I thought you'd written you weren't going to replace the black one that is too large now with another black, because you have so much black.  I thought of that as I was posting!. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The black large is gone now.  Maybe someone on this board grabbed it right after I posted! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I decided not to get the black cardigan.  Hopefully some brighter colors will show up.  I did order this top today.  I read the reviews and ordered a medium in copper rose.  I don't have anything in that color.  It's not "as is", but it is on clearance.  I think the lace on the sleeves is very pretty.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-34-Sleeve-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Shoulder-Detail.product.A2689...