Honored Contributor

LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

I just checked and there is an esp. good variety up right now - much better than yesterday.

An XXS lady could get my all-time favorite LOGO top, although vineyard wasn't my favorite color combo in it : A265664

And there is one of my all-time favorite tops that I have in multiple colors - it's the first version of one @Trudey bought recently in antique white that I mentioned owning when she bought it also in xxs:  A267620.

And there are some pretty recent pieces too, including one I mentioned just yesterday as being part of  the PM style feature on the home page I'm kicking myself for having bought at full price:  in Medium Black (one I own!)  and there's also shale (another I own) in another size A277447

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Pearlee  I just saw that the Lounge top with the tiered chiffon trim has two new colors on waitlist:  Blue Dawn and Coral Blush.  Do you think those are both pastel colors?  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Top-with-Tiered-Chiffon-Trim.product.A...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I just saw that the Lounge top with the tiered chiffon trim has two new colors on waitlist:  Blue Dawn and Coral Blush.  Do you think those are both pastel colors?  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Top-with-Tiered-Chiffon-Trim.product.A...

@who the heck knows @Trudey.  Her colors can be so odd.  How many shades of blue does that woman have anyway?  I do suspect the coral one will be fairly springy-looking.  How to distinguish it from her recent something-or-other melon color?  Who knows?

Maybe she'll present that on Thursday when she finally has another hour show!

Please do be sure to see, from my post above, the first incarnation that I own of that recent anitque white Fr. terry you bought for yourself - I didn't realize there was a photo of it on the 'net  but it's in As Is.  Just wanted you to see their similarities.  The tab pocket unbuttons and it then becomes long sleeved.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I ordered that Lounge top when it first aired.  I didn't keep it because the neckline felt too closed, but it was a great top.  It is similar in style to the one I recently purchased.  I believe that the new top has a more substantial feel to the French terry fabric and the lace is much thicker.  It seems to me that Lori has improved her french terry.  I was looking at the "as is" listing and I put this sweater with lace trim (black) in my cart.  I'm still trying to decide whether or not to order.

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-with-Lace-Trim.product.A2774...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I ordered that Lounge top when it first aired.  I didn't keep it because the neckline felt too closed, but it was a great top.  It is similar in style to the one I recently purchased.  I believe that the new top has a more substantial feel to the French terry fabric and the lace is much thicker.  It seems to me that Lori has improved her french terry.  I was looking at the "as is" listing and I put this sweater with lace trim (black) in my cart.  I'm still trying to decide whether or not to order.

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-with-Lace-Trim.product.A2774...

Oh, @Trudey  I hope you got that As Is sweater.  Now that I looked at your link, the size larges are gone.  The lace on that sweater is really pretty (I watched the video from the non-As Is one) and that's a great price for her cotton cashemere.

I can see what you mean about the neckline on that original French terry with lace bottom. I'm glad you like your new ivory one better (neckline).  It's a great garment - I've loved my versions of it.

Respected Contributor

I did order it.  I watched the video again, too and decided to give it a try.  The price is great.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  LOL - I cost you a lot of $$$$$$.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  I just snagged two of those tops - in two colors I don't have - "AS IS."  in my size medium.  That's a really great top!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. You did good!  I have it in black and I want other colors.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. You did good!  I have it in black and I want other colors.

@Trudey  Thanks, Truday.  I just got the black and bluestone.  I have antique white and shale aready (the latter is a great neutral underneath a lot of her knit hooded jackets.) It's a really comfortable piece!

@To any XXS gal - there a really cute LOGO As Is @MaggieMack maybe?  A278911