Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - New As Is item available in your up-one-size.   A292073

It's not in my cart; I don't know when you'd see this or if you are remotely interested in it.

@Pearlee - Thanks for pointing this out, but that wide stripe going right across the belly area makes this a no go for me.  Although it is nice to see at least a few of the newer items finally showing up.

Honored Contributor

A277447   I highly recomment this item, which appears to be available AS IS in many sizes in the black choice only.    I purchased this first in the black at full price during its first presentation a couple of years ago.  Leah Williams, a much larger woman than I am, had it on and looked great it in but I was afraid at 5'3" and size medium, it might overwhelm me.  Not so!   It's very well made, very stylish, very substantial w/out being bulky and I liked mine so much that I also purchased the slate color (or whatever they are calling it) at full price right after I received the black (and surprisingly, that color doesn't wash me out which I was afraid of also).   The As Is price for it is a great price.  I'd love to get the copper rose also to add to my collection but, having two already, I can't justify full price for that so I'd love to find that one in medium As Is but so far I'm only seeing the black color.  This is a very nice piece though - a LOGO basic that I would highly recommend.  It can be worn as a jacket in cooler weather and also indoors as a sweater or in place of a blazer.  (Blazers aren't funky enough for me any more).

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  There is one xxs in pomegranate in the sweater set A279310

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the space dye hoodie in pearl gray, as-is.  I wanted it when it was first shown, but decided to wait.  The as-is price is pretty good...hope I like it.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Space-Dye-Zip-Front-Hooded-Jacket.product.A283022.html

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I just ordered the space dye hoodie in pearl gray, as-is.  I wanted it when it was first shown, but decided to wait.  The as-is price is pretty good...hope I like it.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Space-Dye-Zip-Front-Hooded-Jacket.product.A283022.html

@Trudey  Did you get your regular size or go up a size?  I remember when the original was presented you weren't sure which to get.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I ordered size Large, which is what I usually wear in cardigans.

Respected Contributor

I was able to order these jeans "as is" for $37.50.  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Stretch-Denim-Skinny-Jeans.product.A281115.html

I've been wanting to try the Logo jeans...hope they fit.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  You know our tank with crochet on the sides - we both have macrame and I also have ivory?  well there is one As Is in xxs in lily pad right now - A287840.

I can't remember whether you sized up in that or not - but I wear my regular size medium in that tank, which is why I'm alerting you.  I know you have use for lily pad things.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  You know our tank with crochet on the sides - we both have macrame and I also have ivory?  well there is one As Is in xxs in lily pad right now - A287840.

I can't remember whether you sized up in that or not - but I wear my regular size medium in that tank, which is why I'm alerting you.  I know you have use for lily pad things.

@Pearlee - Thanks but I already have a lily pad tank in a different style.  Sure do like this tank though.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I really like it too, esp. the length.  And the crochet sides really elevate it.  A special tank for sure. Smiley Happy