Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO 5-Pocket Jeans with Frayed Hem A288052

[ Edited ]

@1Professor heals sound really cute. I will have to try them. Leaving for the beach tomorrow and they are going with me. I was looking at a magazine and that style is everywhere. I even saw bell bottoms with embroidery on a celeb @Debzzz and @Biftu! Love that this style is back. 

@violet runner it really is great material!!!!

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I agree that if you would only wear them rolled up, they are too expensive to keep.  Since the frayed look seems to be everywhere this spring, I hope you find a pair elsewhere (locally) that suits you better.   Lori isn't the only game in town, esp. with this look being all over.   

@Mellie2  and everyone - I don't know whether you'll have time to do this, but I always, always wash denim - at least once - before wearing (I usually wash them and turn on the extra rinse cycle so they are rinsed twice) so as not to have any color transfer.  @Mellie2, I always do this with my very color-rich Dream Jeannes bottoms too, even though I've never had a problem with DJ color transfer.   Maybe I'm overly cautious, but it only takes one time to really ruin something (and even worse yet, if it's not yours but someone else's car seats or sofa or other furniture.   

Just a word to the wise about denim for sure, and other fabrics too.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad that frayed jeans are back in style!  I have a few pair of jeans that are worn out at the hemline where they have been rolled up.  So, I'll cut them off at the worn out line and fray them myself!  Thanks for the inspiration.   Love the LOGO frayed jeans, btw. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 Have fun on your beach vacation! I know you will look cute in all your Logo.

I think it's time for me to embroider some old jeans.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz as @1Professor said.......pictures please! Thank you @Pearlee. That is good advice!

Valued Contributor

Mine finally arrived yesterday!  I ordered both colors in a size 8 and the lighter color in a 6 as well. I really like both colors and the style (where the frayed hem hits) is perfect for me. I'm 5'7" and curvy and the fit of Lori's jeans are very flattering on me (at least in my opinion...haha) and give my rear a nice shape. The fray hits me 2-3 inches above my ankle so it's a nice ankle or crop length for me. I have a few pair of LOGO jeans and these seem to be the same good quality denim as the others I've purchased.  I'm not sure if I will keep both the 6 and the 8 in the lighter color.  The 6 seemed a little too tight, but I will have to wear it around the house for a while and see if it loosens up enough to meet my comfort standards.  I'm definitely keeping both the lighter and darker in the size 8 however!  Love them!

Trusted Contributor

I am going to return my pants. I went on a jean buying mission today and found a pr for much less ( on sale) - same quality. And not the orange/ yellow thread trim - not that it was deal breaker on Lori's but I prefer not having it.  These are also ankle length and I can roll them up. I think @Pearley mentioned I might keep looking since I really only liked  Lor's rolled up on me. I believe I am also the only one who had ordered a larger size (12) the people that seem to think they fit the best are wearing smaller sizes.  ( I am jealous)!  They are a really nice jean , just not for my body type. Congrats and enjoy to those that got them and are keeping them.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@  I am going to return my pants. I went on a jean buying mission today and found a pr for much less ( on sale) - same quality. And not the orange/ yellow thread trim - not that it was deal breaker on Lori's but I prefer not having it.  These are also ankle length and I can roll them up. I think @Pearlee mentioned I might keep looking since I really only liked  Lor's rolled up on me. I believe I am also the only one who had ordered a larger size (12) the people that seem to think they fit the best are wearing smaller sizes.  ( I am jealous)!  They are a really nice jean , just not for my body type. Congrats and enjoy to those that got them and are keeping them.

@violet runner  I'm really happy you found a pair - and this quickly - that you like even better that were cheaper!  Way to shop, girlfriend!   Enjoy them (and wash them! ).   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@  I am going to return my pants. I went on a jean buying mission today and found a pr for much less ( on sale) - same quality. And not the orange/ yellow thread trim - not that it was deal breaker on Lori's but I prefer not having it.  These are also ankle length and I can roll them up. I think @Pearlee mentioned I might keep looking since I really only liked  Lor's rolled up on me. I believe I am also the only one who had ordered a larger size (12) the people that seem to think they fit the best are wearing smaller sizes.  ( I am jealous)!  They are a really nice jean , just not for my body type. Congrats and enjoy to those that got them and are keeping them.

@Good for you, @Peg!  I'm glad you found a pair that fit you better and are cheaper to boot!  Way to go!  I definitely think the LOGO pair aren't worth keeping if you have to roll them up every time....completely takes away the frayed hem detail.  Congrats on your shopping trip today!  Smiley Happy