Super Contributor

Hi everyone.  Wanted to send my first post to get my feet wet.  I've been haunting this forum for months now but have never posted my opinion and I decided to jump in today.  I am a LOGO fanatic - My closet I would say has turned into about 80% LOGO at the moment with the percentage getting larger each week.  I can say I probably have some of her first pieces still hanging in my closet - I believe I started purchasing LOGO back in 2010.  I watch every show diligently and my family knows to stay out of my way on Saturday afternoon or Monday evening.  I probably average 2 items in the mail a day and haunt the as-is section diligently.  I hover between an XL to 1X so will be happy to give my sizing thoughts on that size range. 

My first question for everyone - I read somewhere there is a LOGO TSV on August 15.  I will be on vacation then(with my bags stuffed with LOGO) so am wanting to find out what it is as soon as possible to maybe preorder like she has done on her last few TSVs.  Anyone have any info?

Trusted Contributor

Welcome, KimSKS!  The LOGO fans are going to love you.  You will find lots of kindred spirits.  😊

Super Contributor

I am sorry to say that I have no information for you, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum.  I love Logo also, but I usually buy clearance and as is items only.  Once in a while I am lucky enough to take advantage of Lunchtime Specials.  I hope someone will be able to help you.  Have a nice trip!

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS

Welcome to the board. I don't know what the TSV will be. 

Here are a couple ideas for you. 

Call customer service and explain you will be on vacation and they can look at your account and see you are a Logo fan and they may be able to help you.

Contact a moderator on the board and they be of assistance to you also.

Trusted Contributor

Welcome @KimSKS! We're a bunch of enablers here, so watch out. Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I never knew you could contact customer service for something like that - I will give that a try - thanks!  It won't take them long to look at my account and see I'm a LOGO fan......

Respected Contributor

@KimSKS  Hi and welcome to our group.  I may be wrong, but I thought the Logo TSV was scheduled for September.  If I get any information about it, I'll let you know.

Respected Contributor

Logo TSV is scheduled for September 15th.  I don't know what it will be.

Super Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Logo TSV is scheduled for September 15th.  I don't know what it will be.

Hate that I have to wait another month but glad I won't be gone for it.  Thanks for letting me know!

Honored Contributor

Hi, @KimSKS!   I don't know much about LOGO, but I wanted to say, "Welcome!"   Great to have you join us on the forums!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova