Honored Contributor

Re: Good Grief!!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!

Looks like something an ice skater might have worn to compete, oh, say maybe sometime in the 80's... Anyone thinking this is either fashionable or flattering is, well, each to their own, but is deluding themselves...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Looks like something an ice skater might have worn to compete, oh, say maybe sometime in the 80's... Anyone thinking this is either fashionable or flattering is, well, each to their own, but is deluding themselves...

@stevieb  Clearly you are contradicting yourself in this sentence.  And it's mean.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like the Logo-ettes will not allow freedom of expression even though they aren't buying it either!  They hate it too. ROFL!!

Shrug.

The TSV needs something so I guess that's why they needed the upsell tank for underneath.

It doesn't even fit Lori correctly. 

Honored Contributor

There is nothing wrong with multiple threads on the same subject.  Some people just don't have the time to scour the boards.

Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

clown clothes comes to mind.... AWFUL!  What a 5 year old might wear. What is Lori thinking? Or is she.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Zefra wrote:

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

clown clothes comes to mind.... AWFUL!  What a 5 year old might wear. What is Lori thinking? Or is she.....

@SeaMaiden  I don't know what Lori is thinking, but I'm thinking your post is very rude.  Esp. here in the Favorites Forum.

Honored Contributor

No matter how you fall on the TSV, can we all agree that everyone can't wear everything and everything  doesn't go with everything ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's funny how we all see things so differently.  I think this is cute as a button.  I probably wouldn't layer it as I get so warm.  I also thought Leah looked thinner in this and she looks great in that color!  I think clothes like this can sometimes get us out of our ruts. 

Respected Contributor

I love Lori and LOGO but the TSV is not for me.  But I appauld any woman that buys what she loves and feels good in it.  I think that most women follow their heart when they purchase and I would never fault one for doing what makes them feel fabulous.  I don't need to agree with anyone else choices, I just believe we should support eachother and give kudos to those for having the courage to step outside the box if it feels right to them.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

There is nothing wrong with multiple threads on the same subject.  Some people just don't have the time to scour the boards.

@depglass  Some day when you have some time on your hands, you might Google "netiquette".   The one subject/one thread has long been a standard of board netiquette.