Regular Contributor

Good Grief!!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

Honored Contributor

Re: Good Grief!!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Zefra wrote:

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

@Zefra  Did you miss the thread already started right here on this forum about today's TSV?  Maybe you were so upset about the TSV that you glanced right past it.

Contributor

Re: Good Grief!!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!N

AMEN!!

New Contributor

I agree. So tired of the tutu look.  It's ok for logo littles, but definitely not for adults especially plus size.  Would love to see more prints and flattering lines. Enough with the ruffles.

Honored Contributor

Zefra, I do not like to bash, but some of your thoughts mirrored mine exactly.  My thought was: Why would a woman want to look like a charming little girl?  But then I remembered that there are moments when youngish women love to wear an oversized jumper with a tee under it, sweaters with especially long sleeves that fall down the hands and several other asexual, innocent looks that they go after.  Is it our "prairie days" look?

It is a look but not one that would flatter me.

Valued Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Personally, I don't like the LOGO line at all, but this top reminds me of the tops I used to get at Gymboree for my daughter. Even she wouldn't wear them...lol

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of calling out another poster

Contributor

I totally agree.  This is so unflattering and childish.

Honored Contributor

I feel for Leah.  This top makes her look enormous.  But she's always a good sport about wearing a clothing TSV.

Respected Contributor

I think it is cute.  But not layered.  Dont go for that layered look.  It makes me hot just looking at the models.  Leah however did not look good in that top. She is too tall and hippy for that look.