Honored Contributor

It's really feeling a lot like spring here!  We've been having an unusually warm spell and it's going up into the mid 70s tomorrow (n February!!) in the Philly suburbs.

Which made me look towards some new for me Logo items.  I happened upon this vest A276612 and I thought it looked so pretty and airy.  One could wear a tee & a pair of capris and dress up the outfit with this vest. 

However I was wondering if any of you have it and what your thoughts were on it...how is the fit, etc.  My only hesitation is that it does look pretty long in the back.

Thoughts?...TIA! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have this vest?

It looks OK but I think it's way overpriced at $67 +$3 s&h =$70 + tax!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Geez.  We, like @haddon9addon9, who purchase LOGO clothes realize a lot of people here think they are overpriced.   That isn't wnat haddon9 was asking in her thread. She is considering this purchase and I'm sure she noticed the price of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee everyone is entitled to their opinion.I gave mine .No need to get nasty.We are all friends here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ  I wasn't trying to be nasty and yes you are entitled to your opinion.. I'm just tired of so many posters dumping on LOGO every chance they get, even when it's off topic. Haddon9 asked a pretty simple and straightforward question of those who own the vest.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I realize it isn't cheap but if it makes me feel good and attractive when wearing it then it will be worth it.  I was wondering about the fit and if anyone had it.

I might go visit my mother in Florida in April & my brother and I like to take her out for nice dinners...places that she usually doesn't go to and I would like to bring some lightweight items to spruce up some outfits.

Thanks Pearley...do you know anyone who has this and likes it?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9  No, I don't. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9  No, I don't. Smiley Sad

Okay..thanks.  Maybe someone might see this tomorrow.  If not I just might give it a try anyway. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have the vest and love it.  I bought the dark oak.  Whenever I wear it I get compliments.  The back is unexpected.  I just wear it with jeans.  Stay with your regular size. 

Honored Contributor

@JK7 wrote:

I have the vest and love it.  I bought the dark oak.  Whenever I wear it I get compliments.  The back is unexpected.  I just wear it with jeans.  Stay with your regular size. 

Frogette7, Thanks so much for your feedback!  I'm leaning towards the blue or the teal. The dark oak is very pretty too!