Honored Contributor

A286926  @Biftu, did you want that tie dyed fr. terry top I just snagged for Trudey reently?  I just put the blue tint xxs in my cart for you if you do. But I'm going to bed pretty soon. I put it in my cart around 11:15 p.m. - I won't be up for much longer to release it to you but if you see this post soon and want it let me know.  If I don't respond then I went to bed, and  it should go back into inventory at around 12:15 a.m. so look for it,

For anyone in an XL who wanted the rare red coral - my favorite one - it's there in the XL for  right now.

Trudey and I had very good luck with our As Is purchases of our garment , but Peg did not.    Just FYI if anyone is thinking of trying it.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Biftu ASAP

[ Edited ]

Thanks Pearley....I just received several LGs that I had ordered "as is"....love them all.  They are very comfy, fit beautifully, and are stunning.  It was kind of you to look out for your LG sister.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A286926@  @Biftu, did you want that tie dyed fr. terry top I just snagged for Trudey reently?  I just put the blue tint xxs in my cart for you if you do. But I'm going to bed pretty soon. I put it in my cart around 11:15 p.m. - I won't be up for much longer to release it to you but if you see this post soon and want it let me know.  If I don't respond then I went to bed, and  it should go back into inventory at around 12:15 a.m. so look for it,

For anyone in an XL who wanted the rare red coral - my favorite one - it's there in the XL for  right now.

Trudey and I had very good luck with our As Is purchases of our garment , but Peg did not.    Just FYI if anyone is thinking of trying it.

@Pearlee - Thanks for thinking of me.  I am on vacation and just checked the board.  Missed it, could show up again, you never know.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Biftu ASAP

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

A286926@  @Biftu, did you want that tie dyed fr. terry top I just snagged for Trudey reently?  I just put the blue tint xxs in my cart for you if you do. But I'm going to bed pretty soon. I put it in my cart around 11:15 p.m. - I won't be up for much longer to release it to you but if you see this post soon and want it let me know.  If I don't respond then I went to bed, and  it should go back into inventory at around 12:15 a.m. so look for it,

@Pearlee - Thanks for thinking of me.  I am on vacation and just checked the board.  Missed it, could show up again, you never know.  Thanks again.

@Biftu  Oh, I didn't know you were on vacation.  Well.....I just checked, it was there, and it's back in my cart now.  If you check and board again (don't know why you would on vacay) I should be able to keep it in my cart for a while, since I'll probably be keeping my cart active with my own "possibilitieis" now for several hours so it should stay in there.   Let me know if you see this and want me to releast it for you.   As I say, I should be around for most of today.

@phoenixbrdThank you - nice of you to say.  We here in this forum look out for each other.  Smiley Happy  Biftu and Trudey and Peg and Mellie2 have done the same for me.  Smiley Happy  Welcome and I'm glad you are now Logofied!  Smiley Happy