Regular Contributor

A286991-French Terry Tulip Skirt w/ Pleated Side

Adorable! If you're a skirt girl, I highly recommed this one.

Ordered the XL in charcoal (I can wear either XL or 1x in most LOGO bottoms; there is generally very little difference in the measurements), and the fit is as expected.

This skirt is exceptionally flattering, and-of course-very comfortable. 

I love the look of a pencil skirt, and have tried many over the years. But on my body if it fits at the waist, it usually sticks out oddly at the bootom. Not in this one! The shape is built right in. Thanks, Lori.

Valued Contributor

Re: A286991-French Terry Tulip Skirt w/ Pleated Side

I'm so tempted by this one. I have 5 or 6 Logo skirts and rarely wear them, that is the only reason I hesitate. Glad yours is a keeper! 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Biftu is sure going to be encouraged by @k9mama  's review!  I helped "enable" Biftu to order all three colors.

@Debzzz  I love this skirt too but rarely wear skirts so I didn't order either.   I thought when you posted earlier that you didn't order because you don't wear the LOGO skirts you already own as much as you thought you would, that it was a very good reason not to have ordered.  We can't buy everything ... and no sense it sitting in your closet taking up space if you don't wear it muchl.

Esteemed Contributor

I sized up on these skirts and good thing I did.  On me they are quite fitted so the xs was the right size for me.  The issue for me is the colors.  I bought all three (being enabled by @Pearlee) because i have many tops that go with all three colors -- or so I thought.  Looking at them against my other french terry pieces the colors are quite different even though they are in the same french terry material.  The dye lots are not the same.  The maple is much lighter and looks more like ash rose than maple and the charcoal is also lighter.  However the rosemary is true to color.  That being said, the maple and charcoal still work, but I will say I am a bit disappointed they are not a true match.  They are cute skirts and I think I will get my wear out of them.  I like them enough to keep in spite of my disappointment with the colors.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  That really is disappointed about the colors/different dye lots.   That said, I also think you will get your wear out of them, both with what you already own and your future LOGO pieces.  Smiley Happy