Honored Contributor

Re: A286980 Printed Tank w/ Scalloped Lace Contrast Hem

@Mellie2  Not sure what I'd do in the future,  I do remember the tank looking tight on Brenda.  However, if there was an As Is I wanted and it was only available in the medium, I might try it.  Just not sure but I doubt whether the size medium in this tank would be preferable.  

Valued Contributor

I agree about the medium. Just a funny comment..... I wore the geo print today at work. The students I work with kept touching it. It was funny. I got lots of complements from adults and had to show one colleague where to get it. Big hit today. Looked very "spring like" . 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I agree about the medium. Just a funny comment..... I wore the geo print today at work. The students I work with kept touching it. It was funny. I got lots of complements from adults and had to show one colleague where to get it. Big hit today. Looked very "spring like" . 

@Mellie2  Great feedback on the geo print!  I haven't worn mine yet but am thrilled at the attention yours got.  Why did the students want to keep touching it?  Was it the lace part?  I'm not sure why it would invite touching...?   I do think we'll get compliments on that tank - it's a very striking print with beautiful colors and beautiful lace! 

Honored Contributor

P.S. To my post above this one to @Mellie2 - wearing LOGO clothes is so much fun, as her post proves!  All those poster here who consantly diss the brand are really missing out on a lot of fun.  Let's face it, LOGO Ladies, we are fun people!  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I work with very tactile students. They hug lots and often are touching everything. It was the lace. I was worried they would fray it.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@P.S. To my post above this one to @Mellie2 - wearing LOGO clothes is so much fun, as her post proves!  All those poster here who consantly diss the brand are really missing out on a lot of fun.  Let's face it, LOGO Ladies, we are fun people!  

I agree!!  That's why I like LOGO style so much!  Even though a lot of the colors and shapes don't work for me ...I wish I were tall & thin like many of the models!...I do often find real gems in the collection!  I just have to really look and I know what works for my body type.

I have a friend who doesn't like Logo.  She seems to think that one has to pile on the layers that are often multi colors & fabrics.  Yet when she's seen some of what I have worn she likes it and was surprised to find out that it's logo!

I got a little off topic...I purchased the purple floral tank with black lace.  I love the look and ordered my regular size.  I only plan on wearing this as an under layer for a black top and love it.  I also ordered the TSV in black but that's going back.  I don't like the fit on me so I will wear the purple tank under other black tops.

Valued Contributor

I finally got my tanks yesterday, the last of my Logo haul. I ordered the natural watercolor and the blue geo. I went with the large and I'm glad I did. I feared the medium would have been too clingy and tight in the tummy area on me so I sized up.

The Large fits me perfect in the natural (haven't tried on the geo print yet.) I was surprised about the pop of blue river in the natural. The blue wasn't so noticeable on my screen but it's lovely. I was also  surprised how many complementary colors were I the blue geo. It even matches my topaz and camo green pieces, such a versatile tank. I did like the fit on A282742 tank a bit better but this one will be a great addition to my Logo tank collection. I do find this time of year I almost always wear a tank layer and this will go with so many tops.

And I agree @Pearlee we are fun people who like to dress fun and have fun with fashion and don't mind trying something new. The recipe for a fun life if ever there was one. I know I'm enjoying my life and my clothes, that's for sure. Dressing has never been this much fun in my life.

PS Right  now as I typed this last paragraph, I am hearing Cyndy Lauper's song, "Girls just wanna have fun" in my head lol. XO

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz and @Mellie2 and  anyone else who owns the natural plus another one of these tanks....

On air and online, it appears as though the natural one has a stiffer fabric than the usualy rayon/span (like the material in the blue geo print for example).  Is the natural color one stiffer and less comfortable (the fabric)?  Not sure why it appears that way to my eye, but it does.   You ladies who are loving that natural one may be talking me into trying it....

Honored Contributor

Whooohoo!  Just picked this one up As Is in the neutral white (with hints of colors in it) As Is.   So happy.  The only other one I have is the blue geo which I wrote about in my first post.  I've wanted this one ever since then, but didn't want to spend the money for two of these at full price. YAY I love when this happens!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee great score. I think you will really like it. I wear the tank I have in that color a lot. It goes with many outfits..... The colors are neutral but the hint of a light blue comes out when you wear it with anything blue. I love it .

@Pearlee wrote:

Whooohoo!  Just picked this one up As Is in the neutral white (with hints of colors in it) As Is.   So happy.  The only other one I have is the blue geo which I wrote about in my first post.  I've wanted this one ever since then, but didn't want to spend the money for two of these at full price. YAY I love when this happens!