Super Contributor

A286963 - Drape Front Space Dye Knit Cardigan

I ordered this cardigan in my normal size in the light copper.  I was sold on this cardigan when she showed how you could button it at the shoulder.  I'll be honest - it's going to take a little practice to make it look like the demonstration - I had to take it off first to "find" the button but after you know where it is it's easy enough to button.  I am small chested and pear shaped so I have to buy items that are larger than my chest size would normally dictate.  With the cardigan buttoned I feel like I have almost a cowl-neck going on with the extra fabric but I need to play with it and learn how to adjust it.  The fabric is divine - when Lori first says it feels like a scarf I agree.  It's light and oh so comfy.  A little warning for our shorter ladies - this cardigan is LONG.  The points of the fabric came to my knees and I'm 5'7".  In the demonstration both Lori and Sharon have it on so it must work for shorter people but I was surprised with the length.  The cardigan has a "sheen" to it and if you look closely you can almost see little silvery slivers in the thread.  I'm keeping it - it will be a perfect, light weight cardigan for the spring and summer like another reviewer said and I think when it's buttoned it looks rather glamorous!

Valued Contributor

Re: A286963 - Drape Front Space Dye Knit Cardigan

I didn't get this one @KimSKS (can't get them all) but I thought it was interesting. Glad it's good for you. The fabric sounds awesome, thanks for the review. The light copper color is one of my favorites.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

@KimSKS. I just ordered this cardigan yesterday in ocean teal.  I went with the smaller of my 2 sizes, medium...I hope that was the right call.

Super Contributor

I think that you will be fine.  Sometimes when Lori is talking about a cardigan is like wearing a scarf I don't understand what she's saying but with this particular item I get it.  It's sort of shapeless in a good way - definitely longer - and it just flows kind of like a scarf.  I'm leaving on a trip in about 10 days and that item is packed for the airplane.  I think it will be comfy and a good coverup if I get chilly.