Esteemed Contributor

A286944 Printed Short Sleeve Top

I ordered this in my usual size in pink rouge.  The fit is perfection.  I love the style and the swingy flared bottom.  I'm also pleased with my color choice, however, I'm on the fence about the print -- it's quite busy.  While it doesn't scream animal print, that is what it is and I am not a big fan of animal print, yet it is abstract enough for me to get past it. I am glad to have this in my wardrobe because it is different and I'm glad to have a top with shorter, on me elbow length, sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Re: A286944 Printed Short Sleeve Top

@Biftu  I'm glad you like it.  And I do like animal print!

I did get pink rouge so I'll have to let you know what I think of my purple one too, when they both arrive.   Esp. in the context of your comments.  I think the animal print was more subtle on the purple one but I haven't yet seen them in person. It was the most suble on air in the mariner blue.  I sure looked cute on TV - and different as you say.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  You have plenty of cardis to wear over this in case you want to "tone it down" from the animal print. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  You have plenty of cardis to wear over this in case you want to "tone it down" from the animal print. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I do, and that match this top nicely.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - I receive the purple and the pink rouge today.  I like the pink rouge better of the two and will probably return the purple because it's a pricey piece and the two really don't look that different to keep them both at this price they are.

I love the top, although the pink is more muted than it appeared online (it's similar to how it appeared on air, maybe even a little more muted).  I like how colorful it is, neverthless and it's a very flattering silouette and a very, very unusual piece.  Love the length which, on me, is pretty long - tunic length - and quite flattering.  The only small thing I didn't like is the "ridge" of material along the hip on my right side.   I dislike the way the "ridge" sticks out a little (something sticking out at my hip area is not a good thing, but this is fairly narrow - if it were bigger and stuck out any more I really wouldn't like it!) and I also dislike that I can feel it when my right arm is against it (I'm sure I'll get used to that when wearing it, but I did notice it when I tried it on).

A winner, but I don't need two fairly similar ones at this price, even though the purple one is more autumn/winter than the pink and would be useful, esp. under my wildeberry purple Fr. terry cardi).  I suppose I was too much of a glutton ordering two of these.  Definitely keeping the pink rouge.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I receive the purple and the pink rouge today.  I like the pink rouge better of the two and will probably return the purple because it's a pricey piece and the two really don't look that different to keep them both at this price they are.

I love the top, although the pink is more muted than it appeared online (it's similar to how it appeared on air, maybe even a little more muted).  I like how colorful it is, neverthless and it's a very flattering silouette and a very, very unusual piece.  Love the length which, on me, is pretty long - tunic length - and quite flattering.  The only small thing I didn't like is the "ridge" of material along the hip on my right side.   I dislike the way the "ridge" sticks out a little (something sticking out at my hip area is not a good thing, but this is fairly narrow - if it were bigger and stuck out any more I really wouldn't like it!) and I also dislike that I can feel it when my right arm is against it (I'm sure I'll get used to that when wearing it, but I did notice it when I tried it on).

A winner, but I don't need two fairly similar ones at this price, even though the purple one is more autumn/winter than the pink and would be useful, esp. under my wildeberry purple Fr. terry cardi).  I suppose I was too much of a glutton ordering two of these.  Definitely keeping the pink rouge.

@Pearlee - So glad you like yours.  Returning one is probably a good idea -- I think one is enough of this top because of its uniqueness.  I like the length too.

Super Contributor

Just wanted to chime in with my thoughts on this top.  I ordered it in my normal size and in the green.  After trying it on - I'm sending it back.  Although very pretty to look at,  it just hangs on me.  I don't think it's a matter of it being too big - I think it's just a matter of it not hitting me in the correct spots.  I'm short bodied but wear a larger size so I think the drop on the top hits me too low and therefore it just hangs.  Sad to send it back but we all know there is always something new to tempt us.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS Sorry yours didn't work for you, but that certainly can happen even with a garment you like.  Body type is important regarding how something looks.

Did anyone else see my "ridge" of fabric on the right side problem I described above in my post?

Speaking of this item, I tried both the pink rouge and purple on again yesterday and am definitely sending back the purple. I love the pink rouge (liked the colors in it even better than my first try-on) but the purple is just not that dissimilar, and isn't as striking as the pink rouge.  I'll be very happy with my one (unless, that is, I start seeing it popping up As Is in my size and color for half the price!).

Honored Contributor

Now available As Is for $38.00 (limited sizing)  A297105

Regular Contributor

I had high hopes for this top, and purchased it in the blue.  For some reason it just seeemed to hang on me.  Also, after the first wash it was fuzzy and slightly faded.  I don't often have that problem with Logo.  Sadly, I am returning this one.