Honored Contributor

A285378 Button Front Woven Blouse W/Emb Review

I received both the cream and the black today. The cream is very feminine, and has a vintage look. It is sheer, and will definitely require a tank. The color to my eyes is cream exactly like the picture that QVC has on the website. I know other reviews have said it isn't cream, but I think it is. There is a picture of it on Lori's facebook, and it makes the top appear lighter in color than it is. I wear a size large in Logo, and ordered the 14 which is a good fit, perhaps a tad small in the bust, but not enough to be a problem. I measured the cream 1 inch under the arm, and it is 22 inches across, which would be 44, and 2 inches smaller than the on line measurements. The black is very pretty, and measures exactly the same. The embroidery on both blouses is very well done, and they both look upscale to me. These will be wonderful for late spring/all summer wear. I will be keeping both colors. 

Valued Contributor

Re: A285378 Button Front Woven Blouse W/Emb Review

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne I'm glad yours work for you. I ordered the cream which arrived yesterday (debated on the black but the cost and the fact I own so many black Logo tops) I just ordered the one. I normally wear a 12 in a top but I ordered a 14. There is plenty of room for layering and I probably could have worn a 12 but I'm happy with the sizing. The embroidery is beautiful of course but the fabric is just ok. Not sure which tank I will pair it with, probably one trimmed in lace. I think this piece will take us into Spring and I'm glad I got it. I noticed all the larger sizes are sold out. Hope people love it.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz, I am going to try mine on again later today, and with a tank. I will post back here after I re-evaluate these tops. I am going to re think the sizing. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  Your post confirms what has been my experience with all the Click measurements on LOGO blouses - the Clicks are overly generous, esp. in the chest measurements.   I've lived and learned and go by my own sizing, not the Click, for blouses.  I don't know why those are so erroneous on blouses / shirts of hers  - consistently.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Update on my review for this top. I returned both colors, after trying them on again. I decided that they were to tight across the bust, and the fabric didn't have hardly any give to it. I am not asking for an exchange.
Honored Contributor

This item is now available As Is in a couple of sizes:  As Is # is A295429