Esteemed Contributor

A285376 French Terry Joggers Review

As you know @Pearley I was concerned about the length of these joggers thinking they would be a bit too long for me.  Surprisingly they were much shorter than I thought.  They hit right at the top of my ankle with no need for scrunching them at all.  The bottom banding is on the loose side making them quite comfortable.  I did go up a size to xs and  while the xxs would have fit fine, I am more comfortable with the xs.  The suede trimmed pockets are a nice touch, but I will only wear these pants with a longer top, so kind if irrelevant for me. I am very pleased with my purchase and glad I gave them a try.  I have quite a bit in the blackberry color so these are perfect, especially with the past TSV cardigan with the faux suede trim -- they look great together.  Can't believe I got these so quickly.

Honored Contributor

Re: A285376 French Terry Joggers Review

@Biftu  Thanks so much for your review and i too can't believe you got them that quickly!  I'm glad you like them so much -good thing your cancellation didn't go through!

I'm waiting for mine.  I decided to size up also so I hope mine work too - I've never sized up to a large in LOGO pants but for some reason thought I should in these (well, the reason is seeing them on the models and Lori in their usual sizes).  I'll let you know when I get mine.  Do they actually look blackberry, or charocal gray?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I hope you like yours too.  They are the typical French Terry blackberry color -- charcoal looking more than blackberry. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  My pants are at the P.O. here in town.  Hopefully I'll receive them tomorrow. Smiley Happy

I sure hope they won't be too large.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu, thanks for the review on these. Didn't order , but interested. Wonder if the  length would be too short for me. I am 5'8". And @Pearlee, will await your review since we sometimes wear the same size bottoms.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner  @Biftu

So I just tried mine on.   Peg, I really think these would be too short for you.   I'm really surprised but they are almost shorter than I like to wear too!   They are a little bit shorter than ankle pants on me at 5'3".  I will also, say, Peg that I like the sweater joggers with zipper detail better than these.

Here are the pros:  Really pretty color.  Not quite as charcoal as some of the Fr. terry Logo I've had in blackberry.  Yes, a charcoal gray cast but I can see the blackberry purplish in it - definitely.  Also a pro is they are soooooo soft.  They are the thin Fr. terry so not her warmest.  Like Biftu, I think the faux leather pockets (and I'm not a fan of faux leather) are kinda cute.  They are pretty shallow so not sure how useful they would be but they don't add any bulk and do add a bit of style.

OK Peg, I couldn't possibly have taken my usual size medium in these (Biftu says she could have taken her xxs but the xs is preferable for comfort).   I think my size medium wouldn't have worked at all. These are very slim cut and the rise is pretty short; I would have feared camel toe with a medium and the legs would probably have showed my lumps and bumps because the material is thin. 

Biftu mentioned that the banded leg bottom is pretty wide.  Yes, and I dislike it.   Mine doesn't even look banded - more like an extra wide hem at the bottom. Perhaps the "banding" goes in slightly but not much at all so that the leg opening is wide.  That is more comfortable than a banded bottom but not as stylish IMO.  Also, esp. if you wear something over the faux leather pockets, these look very much like a pretty and unusual color sweatpants.  IMO the sweater-with-zipper ones are much more chic and have more style.

I like these - they are comfortable in the size large and the fabric is divinely soft.  But I doubt that I'll keep them at this price. I don't think they have quite enough "going for  them" to justify the price to distinguish them from regular sweat pants.  I might change my mind about them after I try them on again.  But the banded bottom not really being banded isn't what I was looking for.  They aren't too short for me but I prefer a bit longer length so my socks don't show LOL.  Oh, I just remembered too - the waistband is a bit stiffer than the usual LOGO waistband, though not a dealbreaker to me by any means.   Biftu, I think you will really enjoy having yours from what you wrote.  As for me, I'm not so sure.  I don't even remember what I paid for these - i'll have to go back and look.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - No doubt these are overpriced and should be returned if you don't love them.  I had to laugh about seeing your socks, I feel the same way and they are longer on me hitting just above my ankles.  They would look better without socks, but too cold right now.  So hard for me to find any Logo pants that aren't too long so these work for me.  I'm going to try them on with ankle boots for now and see how that works.  Also I have enough blackberry pieces these go nicely with.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, Yippee, you saved me some Logo $$. Wont' be purchasing these pants even though I thought they were cute.   Probably look like a capri on me!!  HA! Hard to imagine it. Thanks for takng the time to give a detailed review. @Biftu, if you keep yours, enjoy!! They will look great on the right body type and height .

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, Yippee, you saved me some Logo $$. Wont' be purchasing these pants even though I thought they were cute.   Probably look like a capri on me!!  HA! Hard to imagine it. Thanks for takng the time to give a detailed review. @Biftu, if you keep yours, enjoy!! They will look great on the right body type and height .

@violet runner  So in gratitude, would you like to split my return fees with me?  Smiley Happy

OK time for you to order the purple sweater pants in size small!  If they get reduced in price in the next 30 days, just get an adjustment.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, ok, Logo sister, I will order this weekend. I do want them. I'll do myself one better. I'll go order now!