Regular Contributor

A285338-Floral Printed Knit Twin Set Review

OK, Logo ladies...this one didn't seem to interest many of you. I loved both prints, was hesitant about the super-long tank and shorter top combination, really debated over the colorways...and finally ordered the macrame combo.

The flowered top: The fit is perfect in my usual 2x. I like the scoop neck, the 'swing' to the bottom, and the length. I was concerned it might be a bit too short for me, but that's not the case. Personally, I wouldn't wear this top with leggings, but it would be great with a skirt, trousers, or jeans. Colors in the print include black, a least two shades of green, pale pink, and a bit of blue that's between navy and cobalt.

The dot print tank: This is not one I'd wear on it's own, just because the straight fit is not flattering to me. The "no print" dot print and neutral colorway (light neutral, white/cream, green) will make it easy to mix and match with lots of other pieces.

There is NOT as much difference between the length of the top and the tank on my body as there is on the models, and I'm very pleased about that! I'd have to measure to see if my pieces are different lengths from the specs, but the top is a bit longer than I thought it would be, and the tank is shorter than expected.

Honored Contributor

Re: A285338-Floral Printed Knit Twin Set Review

I am very tempted to get the berry in this set. The shale is pretty too. I have several twin sets though. I know that I will be wanting some spring /summer tops, so am holding off for now.
Honored Contributor

@k9mama  So does your review mean you are keeping it?

Regular Contributor

@Pearlee-I sure am!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you k9mama for pointing out that the top was longer and tank shorter than you had anticipated.  On the models and on Amy the set looked like it would never work on my 1X body.  Based on what you said I checked out the measurements for a popular twin set, A255753 and the measurements are the same as on A285338.  So I decided to take a chance and ordered it because I love both the roses and the tank print.  I ordered the shale and I'm going to try layering it with A282131 in the graphite which really looks like dark green.