Trusted Contributor

Re: A282136 SWEATER KNIT JOGGERS WITH ZIPPER DETAIL (PANTS)

@Pearlee, yes, agree, overpriced, but not anymore than some of the recent items she has had on air. Part of the pricing is her name on the label and qvc wanting it's share of profit. I looked at the cancelled pr. I ordered and they were a size small. I'm going to wear these a couple of times and make sure I don't want them a size down. I got mine with free shipping and 6 easy pays. Wonder if an exchange would honor the same? I may ask CS that very question. I looked at reviews and there are only 6 . The latest one was very blunt and a negative one. Personally, they are a stylish comfortable pant I want in my wardrobe.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peg wrote:
@Pearlee, yes, agree, overpriced, but not anymore than some of the recent items she has had on air. Part of the pricing is her name on the label and qvc wanting it's share of profit. I looked at the cancelled pr. I ordered and they were a size small. I'm going to wear these a couple of times and make sure I don't want them a size down. I got mine with free shipping and 6 easy pays. Wonder if an exchange would honor the same? I may ask CS that very question. I looked at reviews and there are only 6 . The latest one was very blunt and a negative one. Personally, they are a stylish comfortable pant I want in my wardrobe.

@violet runner  Good idea to wear them a bit and see whether you need to size down.

Do go ahead and call, but if it's a size exchange, I'm sure you will get the exact same deal/price as you paid (six payment, free S&H).

Editing to add - I took a look at the negative review and totally disagree with the poster.  This pair of Logo Jogger pants, as well as other pairs of hers I own (I thought only one other pair earlier but it's more than that) miraculously are slimming to my legs!   I wear something long over the tummy/crotch area, and these pants are very slimming to my legs!  Somehow this silhouette really flatters my bottom half, which is not an easy thing to do as I have heavy legs proportionally to the rest of me and, as I've stated many times, am hippy.  So I'm sorry they aren't flattering to that poster, but they are on me, which in itself makes them worth the price!   And they are comfortable to boot!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, wore them awhile tonight and am going to exchange for a size small. You are correct. I can make an even exchange. I also think they flatter my figure type.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, we seem to have our own chat going on about these joggers. The voice of reason has spoken and after sleeping on it, I'm going to return the med. and HOPE to get these on clearance or as  is. I like them alot, but as we have chatted about, the price is too much for what they are. I know it's taking a chance. And  I'll lose out on on free shipping if I still choose to order at full price.   Keep an eye out  if you ever see them for lower price. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Peg     I've been wearing the purple and they're good.  I found the other two colors to have some skipped stitching on the cuffs, but not noticeable enough to return.  But I ordered two pair of the purple because they wash and wear well, and are soft and comfortable.  But most of all, the elastic on the waist is small as I am short-waisted.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Peg     I've been wearing the purple and they're good.  I found the other two colors to have some skipped stitching on the cuffs, but not noticeable enough to return.  But I ordered two pair of the purple because they wash and wear well, and are soft and comfortable.  But most of all, the elastic on the waist is small as I am short-waisted.

@Justice4all  Interesting.  The defect I had on my first pair was extra stitching sticking out at a seam of one of the pockets on top.   Apparently there's a stitching problem on some of these (mine are purple too!).  

@violet runner  OK I'll be on the lookout.  If you do get them cheaper later, it won't matter about the free S&H now because you'll be saving a lot more than the $3 shipping! (as I'm sure you realize).   However, as I've posted before, I wouldn't want a pair As Is because I've had problems with getting worn & pilled As Is pants before similar to these (the "sweatsuit pants" and others, which is one reason I was willing to spring for the full (too much) price.   On the other hand, a clearance price would be just great - and in recent months things have been going on clearance a lot faster than they ever have before.   So I'll be on the lookout for you as you requested for both As Is (you can make your own decision) and clearance prices.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  yes, clearance price would be better than as - is . And yes to the $3 shipping cost  wouldn't matter much if  we get them for less. I didn't care for the other colors etiher. 

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I didn't feel much like trying on clothes when it was so cold, but with the warmup here in the midwest I did some trying today.  I looked over carefully and tried on my replacement pair of jogger purple pants.  LOVE!  The sewing job is fine as far as I could tell (although, when testing the zippers at bottom, there was a loose thread that could easily get caught in the zipper that I had to cut off which, at this price, there shouldn't have been!).   I loved them when I tried them on (and, since there was sunlight streaming into my bedroom, I could see again they are clearly purple!).  As I've posted to you earlier, miraculously - and I don't know why or how - these pants make my legs look slimmer!  Which I would think sweater material wouldn't!    Yes, they are pricey but I feel good about this replacement pair.  Keeper!   (As long as they don't pill between the legs like some As Is pants have).  I will watch them closely while I'm still in the return period.  I really do like them!  I hope you end up with a pair in the small at some point in time.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I am more and more  thinking I may just order the small.  I have not placed any orders in awhileand  I like the fact you said they are slimming !!  Thanks for adding more postive things to say about these.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner I wanted to let you know I ordered these jogger pants in a small and it was absolutely the right thing to do. I wear a 10 in Logo jeans and have fairly thin legs and hips. I have plenty of room in the small, not tight at all. For the record I am 5'6-1/2", the length is perfect and my stitching is well done.

I did notice my redwood matches closer than any other Logo color if I were going for a match. Blue and black also look good with the auburn. Glad I read these reviews and took a chance. Yes it may be a bit overpriced but when did I let that stop me from ordering Logo. Thinking of getting the other two colors, camo would match half my Logo wardrobe and the purple is just cute.