Respected Contributor

Re: A275718 Cardigan w/hem detail (former TSV) Question

@Trudey and @Pearlee, I got my cardigan in blue and I am on the fence about it. Do your cardigans have a distinct fold running down the length of the cardigan in the front? Hard to describe, but mine looks like someone took an iron and pressed a crease down the length on each side to make it fold under more. I've looked at the video and it doesn't look like the ones presented have this. Hard to tell. Let me know about your cardigans, please. This fold thing is throwing me.   

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  I own three and there is no such fold as you described.  Sorry you got one with that issue.  I'd call CS and see if there is a replacement in your size and color choice and also have them mark your account to not deduct any  postage for your return.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped. I agree with everything @Pearlee said.  Even though, I sent mine back, there wasn't any odd fold on the front.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much @Pearlee and @Trudey. I really do suspect this is a return...where someone literally ironed the lapels, for lack of a better word, back under to more suit their style. It's just odd. I can't get the thing to hang right with this twist in it...or even have a clue how it was supposed to hang in the first place. And then I wonder if it's been washed, too.

Gotta say, I'm getting discouraged here with QVC fashions.

Thank you both for your replies!      

Respected Contributor

@Trudey and @Pearlee, I have a cardigan update. Ha! All along I was just going to return this cardigan because of the obvious fact that someone had taken an iron to it. But I just happen to buy one of those Joy Magano's My Little Steamer things at Tuesday Morning last week. I decided to give it a go on the cardigan. Those folds came out super easy, and then I proceeded to touch up the rest of the garment. And I finally snagged the tank, A274114, in blue so I paired them together and went to a neighborhood party. I got compliments on my outfit so I decided I'm gonna keep it after all. And now, I'm even eyeing the pink color cardigan. LOL!

Would you both please remind me what colors you have in the cardigan? Or, what colors you've liked, and which ones you've not liked and sent back? If you have a minute, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

pup 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  This is a quickie - I'm off to a movie and don't want to be late. 

I own cocoa (my favorite and goes with so much!), buttercup and this year got the pink when it was on sale.  Tried that one on again today to be sure I want to keep it and like it even better than when I first tried it - the pink is a really pretty shade of pink - not too bubble gum but clearly pink.  I dislike the trim on it the most of the ones I own - it's a tan/blush color. Love the trim colors on the cocoa and buttercup. Seasonally, cocoa has the most use too - well into fall.

I dislike most of all the choices the trim on the white one.  I also don't like that one of them has a completely different colored trim.  Maybe it's the green one that has a blue trim? (the frou-frou part).  I don't own those but that's my opinion from the TV presentations.   I would like the white one better if the trim had been white.

That's all I have time for now. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, friend! Enjoy your movie!!!