Respected Contributor

Re: A275718 Cardigan w/hem detail (former TSV) Question

@Pearlee. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I ended up being a snoozer and a loser. I wanted the tank in blue but it sold out this morning before I could get it. Grrrrr. I went on waitlist for lavender, but I don't know that I will like it...or even get it. Maybe I should just be happy with my coral combo and call it a day. Like I said already, it seems to go with everything.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I ended up being a snoozer and a loser. I wanted the tank in blue but it sold out this morning before I could get it. Grrrrr. I went on waitlist for lavender, but I don't know that I will like it...or even get it. Maybe I should just be happy with my coral combo and call it a day. Like I said already, it seems to go with everything.

@pupwhipped FYI - the lavender is my least favorite of them all and, in fact, I'm returning mine (size large).  The only one I don't own is the mint and I'm trying to decide whether just to return for a refund or exchange for the mint.

@It's pretty but not as vibrant; kind of "duller" than the rest of the ones I own and I have less to go with that one.  @Tissyanne likes hers better than I do thoughso maybe she'll weigh in.  I do like the blue one a lot more than the lavender.   It probably would have been in stock had it not aired this morning in the early a.m. show.

Honored Contributor

Those who ordered this when it went on sale last weekend, did you receive yours yet?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I haven't received mine yet.  I also haven't received my striped sweater yet.

Respected Contributor

Striped sweater is here...I'll do a review in a separate thread.

Honored Contributor

I do love my lavender tank. My favorite colors are in the pink and purple family though. It has a very feminine look to the lavender colors to me. Winner. I also own the other colors in this tank, and I like all of them.
Honored Contributor

So who received theirs?

I had the cocoa and buttercup from last year and when it was on sale this time I bought the pink.  Glad to have them all - I like this frou-frou piece.  I'm ready for the weather to turn warm enough so I can use it as a jacket til it gets too warm to do so.  

The pink is a very pretty shade of pink. I do wish the frou-frou swiss dot trim was a different color than it is, but it's fine - not ideal but fine.  It's pretty and I primarily got this one because I have several cute pink hats  or print hats with pink in them to wear with it for  spring and summer.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I received mine, but unfortunately they don't work for me.  There is something about the fit from the neck to the shoulders that makes it unflattering on me.  Even though I have broad shoulders, it gives me that sloped-shoulder look.  Size medium was the right size and both colors are beautiful.  

Pearley, I'm glad you got the pink and love it.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Oh, I'm so sorry they didn't work for you. Smiley Sad   Our statures makes a huge difference on how things look on different people.  Clearly you and I are built very differently.   Sorry for the return postage expenses.