Trusted Contributor

A275373 LOGO Printed Knit Tank with Pockets

A275373 LOGO Printed Knit Tank with Pockets is back in stock with two new colors. I bought this last year in all three colors and I love it! I have worn it under tops and with cardigans and it works for me either way. It has a big enough sweep that it doesn't cling to my stomach, so I feel comfortable wearing it by itself under a cardigan. The pockets hang low enough that they aren't really useful to me. But maybe that's just because I have short arms.

I love the color variations in this print. They go with so many different tops. And IMO they are truly seasonless. The new colors are purple and teal--right up my alley. I just ordered both.

Honored Contributor

Re: A275373 LOGO Printed Knit Tank with Pockets

I remember that from last year.  It's very pretty; glad you like it.   I bought the 3/4 sleeve fall-winter version of that this year, in the pomegranate with black.   I also have a previous incarnation of that sleeveless top from many years ago - just saw it yesterday in fact.   It's very similar which is why I never got the one you have, aprimo.  I think mine is still in its original bag; if so I'll write the item number here. You'll see how similar the earlier version was to the one you own!  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I remember that from last year.  It's very pretty; glad you like it.   I bought the 3/4 sleeve fall-winter version of that this year, in the pomegranate with black.   I also have a previous incarnation of that sleeveless top from many years ago - just saw it yesterday in fact.   It's very similar which is why I never got the one you have, aprimo.  I think mine is still in its original bag; if so I'll write the item number here. You'll see how similar the earlier version was to the one you own!  

@Pearlee What is the 3/4 sleeve version? How did I miss that?

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo My error; I misremembered it.   It's long sleeved so you maybe did see it after all.  I have the pomegranate.   When this first aired we in this forum were discussing how it was the fall/winter version of the sleeveless one you have.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A283011.html?...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo My error; I misremembered it.   It's long sleeved so you maybe did see it after all.  I have the pomegranate.   When this first aired we in this forum were discussing how it was the fall/winter version of the sleeveless one you have.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A283011.html?...

Oh yes, I do have that one. I wish it were 3/4 sleeved. I generally prefer 3/4 sleeves because I have short arms and because I'm always hot. And apparently we no longer have winter in Houston. Woman Frustrated

Regular Contributor

This is a good one! I have the blush, and wore it often last year.

The new purple and teal combos are both beautiful. Tough decision...